On 22 May, the UK’s finest chefs will be joining forces to cook up a storm at the second annual Auction Against Hunger at Street Feast in Dalston Yard, in aid of humanitarian charity Action Against
Expect to see who’s who in London’s explosive food scene: from domestic goddess Gizzi Erskine to top chefs such as Anna Hansen, Francesco Mazzei, Jose Pizarro, Nuno Mendes, and Neil Rankin, not to
mention a few of Street Feast’s own superstars such as Yum Bum, Breddos Tacos and Pizza Pilgrims. You’ll be able to try food from the chefs’ stalls and indulge in complimentary frozen margaritas
courtesy of Jose Cuervo and festival-sized cocktails from the Rotary Bar, all the while grooving to live music.
What’s more, there will be special one-off auction prizes including:
- The chance to have the head chef from legendary The River Café cook for you plus ten guests at your home
- Create your own frozen yoghurt shake to feature on Shake Shack’s menu for a limited time
- Work with influential restaurant critic Fay Maschler to write a review for The Evening Standard
- See one of the world’s best restaurants, The Fat Duck, in action from the kitchen plus enjoy the full tasting menu with paired wines
- The chance to have restaurant critic Tom Parker-Bowles come to your home to cook for you and eight guests
Auction Against Hunger is the brainchild of Ben Maschler, son of Fay Maschler, and has raised over £100,000 last year, with big hopes to top that this year.
Tickets go on sale 2 April at £55 per person.
To buy tickets to this event, visit www.actionagainsthunger.org.uk/auction2014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org