Having launched in 2005, Foodies Festival has exploded in popularity and is now the largest food and drink festival in the UK. This year, it is bigger than ever, with tons of new locations, acts and chefs.
At each location, the festival adapts to the local community, showcasing chefs, musicians and produce from the area, along with some staples that appear throughout. Famous chefs such as Atul Kochar (Sindhu, Vaasu, Kanishka, Mathura and more), Adam Reid (Adam Reid at The French) and Hywel Griffith (Beach House Oxwich) will be making an appearance.
Many stars of British cooking shows will also return this year, including Masterchef 2021 champion Tom Rhodes, Masterchef: The Professionals champion Daniel Lee and finalists Aaron Middleton and Liam Rogers. Elsewhere from TV, beloved Kate Humble will play host to the stars on stage.
As musical acts go, you can expect the likes of Scouting For Girls, Toploader and Sophie Ellis-Bextor, along with 'back to the nineties' party groups like Five.
For 2022, Foodies Festival has added new locations to its roster, including Maidstone, Norwich and Glasgow for a total of twelve dates, making it by far the largest festival of its kind in the UK.
Sustainability is a theme that runs throughout Foodies Festival. Over 1,500 artisan producers will appear at the events, along with the festival's own pure vanilla brand 'Little Pod'.
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Preston Park, Brighton: 30th April - 2nd May
- Durdham Downs, Bristol: 20th - 22nd May
- Syon Park, London: 3rd - 5th June
- Hylands Park, Chelmsford: 17th - 19th June
- Mote Park, Maidstone: 24th - 26th June *NEW LOCATION*
- Tatton Park, Cheshire: 8th - 10th July
- North Walls Recreation Ground, Winchester: 15th - 17th July
- Inverleith Park, Edinburgh: 5th - 7th August
- Rouken Glen Park, Glasgow: 12th - 14th August *NEW LOCATION*
- South Parks, Oxford: 27th - 29th August
- Earlham Park, Norwich: 9th - 11th September *NEW LOCATION*
- Escot Park, Exeter: 16th - 18th September *NEW LOCATION*
At each of the three-day festivals, attendees will be able to enjoy a huge variety of acts, talks and experiences, including cocktail masterclasses, chilli-eating competitions, street food adventures, produce stalls, kids activities and more. There really is tons to do!
Early bird adult day tickets are £19, while full weekend tickets are £38. Tickets on the door cost slightly more, and children twelve and under go for free. See you there!
Buy tickets for Foodies Festival 2022
If you like keeping up to date with foodie TV, check out our guide to Masterchef 2022.