Borough Market Cookhouse is hosting a series of chef’s table experiences this Christmas, with top chefs including Dan Doherty, Tim Anderson and Matt Worsick. Just 10 tickets are available for each lunch and dinner, with the chefs cooking right in front of guests to help them really be a part of the action.
The full line-up of events is below:
- Arthur Potts-Dawson (6-7 December, dinner)
- Ta Ta Eatery, pictured above (8-9 December, dinner)
- Dan Doherty presenting his Sprout concept (9, 10, 16, 17 December, brunch)
- Carl Clarke (13-14 December, dinner)
- Matt Worswick (14 December lunch, and 20 December dinner)
- Native (15-16 December, dinner)
- Tim Anderson (19 December, dinner)
These dinners take place on various dates throughout December. Tickets are priced from £45 per person, to book click here.