OK so Zobler's.....just came back from lunch with some colleagues;
1. chicken soup should be in a BOWL not a tiny thimble that someone thinks resembles an actual soup bowl and then have the cheek to charge £4.50 for it! It was very tasty though :-)
2. one matzah ball is NEVER enough; mind you, if the bowl was an actual bowl, you'd easily fit 2 in there.
3. chopped liver......capers? REALLY? also, there was a hint of vinegar.....no, just no.
4. bagel was hard and chewy. Again, no, just no.
5. my boss had a pastrami sandwich.....it was TINY....seriously painful.
6. Overall, this place seems to want to give a Carnegie's/Katz's/NY deli feel and that's all well and good but portion size doesn't even come close to our cousins across the pond, they need to work on this ASAP. Great atmosphere, very chilled, beautiful decor, friendly staff.