Drunch

Call Drunch to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Drunch

This restaurant has not been reviewed by Square Meal. But we do list the location, price and contact details, and you have the option of reading or writing a customer comment.

Modern European

Location for Drunch

1 Woodstock Street, London,

020 7495 2020

Mon-Fri 11am-11pm (Fri -12M) Sat-Sun 12N-12M (Sun -11.30pm)

Reviews of Drunch

Aneta J

Perfect Chill
11 October 2016
After a long day of shopping, me and my friends came for a late lunch and shisha. Drunch is amazing, great interior and amazing food. Really high class when you think that it serves shisha. The crowed there are also stylish. The service was nice and polite which was fine for us as we needed time to enjoy our gathering. The menu is a wonderful melange of various tastes - as mentioned, it's not the place to go to if you're on a budget. The fresh juices made on site were wonderful, but in retrospect perhaps the soft drinks would have sufficed. I opted for the burger which was fabulous . Would be happy to visit again.

Aneta J

Perfect Chill
11 October 2016

Mr. Marlyine H

Lunch Heaven
17 October 2015
Visited this place for Lunch on a weekday. My office is few minutes away but I usually eat on my desk as I only have 1hour. The food was excellent, I tried the Drunch Burger and it is one of the best Burger i have had. The portions are very big and the service was very quick. I was back on time to work without having to rush. The place is very cosy and you can fell the friendly & relax atmosphere. Prices are too high and they do amazing dessert!

Other restaurants near Drunch

You are requesting to book Drunch for people on at .