On Wednesday 6 November, for one night only, in the glamorous setting of the Honourable Artillery Company, guests will be treated to a wonderful showcase of fine wine, fabulous fizz, some great cocktails, spirits and beer and, of course, delightful food from some of London's finest restaurants.
Don't miss this chance to expand your culinary and drinks horizons in the company of top chefs, sommeliers and drinks experts, and get early inspiration for the festive season ahead.
Celebrating the best of London's restaurant scene
Try signature canapés and ‘tasters' from the inimitable Yauatcha, great Indian flavours from City hot shot Brigadiers, Chinese delights from Andrew Wong's much-feted City offshoot Kym's, and jamon Iberica and cheese from Spanish champion Iberica.
Come and be wowed by the masterful food of Mayfair's Indian Accent, whose Delhi-based sister graces the World's 50 Best Restaurants List, or enjoy the daring creations from the team behind Galvin Restaurant Group who will be stirring their Michelin pots. Top Spanish gem Hispania, whose sister restaurant is the toast of Northern Spain, is another we're looking forward to trying.
There's also the vibrant Levantine flavours of exciting South Ken and Soho restaurant Ceru and the dreamy regional Thai flavours of Som Saa, masterminded by ex-MasterChef Andy Oliver.
More restaurants still to be announced...
A stunning selection of Champagne, wine and other drinks to try
- If you're a lover of sparkling wines you're in for a real treat, with wines from top Champagne houses (eg Laurent Perrier, Palmer) to uber-trendy, high-end Prosecco, plus the chance to compare traditional method fizz from the UK as well as Italy.
- Try established wine classics like Rioja, Bordeaux, Chianti and Barolo
- Mix it up with hot new styles from Argentina, Australia, Portugal or England
- Indulge in a range of delicious sweet wines like de Bortoli's Noble One and top class Tawny Ports from Portugal's stunning Douro valley
- Sample cracking wines you don't try every day like Amarone and food-friendly Sherry or new creations like Penfolds' homage to icon of Australian wine Max Schubert (creator of Grange)
- Come and discover why Jancis Robinson believes some of the best value in the Medoc is to be found in the Cru Bourgeois wines, the best of which can "hold their own with the cru classés".
- Plus, try drinks from a premium line up of gin, whisky, other sipping spirits, craft beer and lots more
- Enjoy expert advice from winemakers and sommeliers, as well as kitchen tips from top chefs
Truly, it should be an evening worth celebrating and a great opportunity to try before you buy.
The HAC is one of London's top venues, set in the heart of the City, so come along and enjoy the elegant party atmosphere. As usual, there are some great prizes to be won in the free raffle – including meals for two at top restaurants, bottles of wine, premium spirits and more.
Tickets are just £52 (including VAT and booking fee).
The event always sells out and tickets will not be available on the door.
Squaremeal Tasting 2019 Details
When: Wednesday 6 November, 6-9.15pm
Where: The Honourable Artillery Company (Prince Consort Rooms), City Road, EC1 2BQ
Why: A great night out with friends, clients or colleagues
Cost: £52 (fully inclusive)
Tickets are strictly limited and always sell out in advance.
*Discounted tickets at £47 each available for groups of eight or more by emailing email@example.com