Itsu Canary Wharf

Japanese, Sushi

Call Itsu Canary Wharf to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Itsu Canary Wharf

An instantly recognisable yellow and pink butterfly now flies above some 35 branches of Itsu, both takeout shops and swish flagship restaurants. The links in the chain (founded by Julian ‘Pret a Manger’ Metcalfe) vary in size and promise, but all share the brand’s ‘health and happiness’ ethos – a philosophy that translates into light, fresh and fashionable Japanese-inspired sushi, soups and salads served with some style. For a quick lunch, try a sandwich-salad hybrid or one of the ‘grab and go’ bento boxes; otherwise simply snack on wasabi popcorn and dark chocolate rice cakes. From the conveyor belt – Itsu was a kaiten pioneer in the UK – go for colour-coded plates such as tataki beef salad or ‘new style’ salmon sashimi. Exotic cocktails including kiwimanjaro and lychee martini have the edge on the to-the-point drinks list.

Good to know about Itsu Canary Wharf

Japanese, Sushi

Location for Itsu Canary Wharf

Level 2, Cabot Place East, London, E14 4QT

Opening Times of Itsu Canary Wharf

Mon-Sat 11.30am-10pm (Sat 12N- )

Reviews of Itsu Canary Wharf

Ms/Mrs. Simone L

14 March 2009
Today was a day to have a mini-celebration of sorts as my thorn in the flesh has literally been taken out. I am referring to the VZV case study presentation in my Clinically Applied Microbiology module, which in my calculations – save from my lecturer’s comment that I totally forgot about breaching confidentiality- turned out quite well. I didn’t want to go home even if I was up early and now really exhausted, I thought the only way to relax is to go to the cinema and watch anything, tonight I decided to see “The Painted Veil”. I took the Tube from Finsbury Park all the way to Canary Wharf and was passing by the shopping center and saw an Itsu take-away shop. I so love Japanese food but very rarely gets the chance to have a sit down meal with friends who also love it, so I end up getting take-away sushi from either Marks & Spencers or Tesco’s. It’s the first time I’ve ever tried Itsu and I didnt care even if it was uncomfortable eating it in the cinema. I got the Super Salmon ‘3 Ways’- salmon & chilli salmon sushi, salmon & dill maki, salmon sashimi with mouli, wakame and oba leaf for just £7.55. I went to Tesco and got Copella’s apple with elderflower drink.

Other restaurants near Itsu Canary Wharf