Booking a private dining room is not as expensive as you may think and can add a real sense of occasion to your meeting or celebration. If you are planning a meeting Bristol or looking for the perfect Bristol restaurant for a birthday dinner, an anniversary lunch or just because, then booking a private dining room could transform your meal. Many restaurants offer bespoke menus and drinks packages for their private dining rooms, meaning even if it is a restaurant you are familiar with, you have the opportunity to try something new.
Top tips for planning your private dining experience in Bristol
- Plan ahead: No matter the occasion, the earlier you can book your private dining room the more choice you will have.
- Check the charges: Double check the room hire and menus available, also ask if there is a minimum spend requirement you need to hit.
- Make the most of it: If you are celebraring or hosting an important meeting then make the most of your private dining experience, you could start with drinks and canapes so your experience lasts longer.
- Check dietary requirements: Most restaurants will happily be able to cater to dietary requirements but it’s always helpful to give them notice in case there are any special circumstances they need to consider.
- Enjoy the city: Bristol is a beautiful city so why not turn your private dining in Bristol into a full trip of sightseeing.