The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

Bars

Call The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

An exercise in art-deco opulence, The Rivoli Bar's elaborate jewel-box interior will make minimalists break out in hives with its gilded ceiling domes, tone-on-tone marble, camphor wood walls, swirly chandeliers, Lalique glass and leopard-print stools. A byword for luxury, the Ritz's aristocratic charms come at a correspondingly kingly cost: you’ll need to shell out handsomely for a shot of Churchill’s Courage (a Manhattan involving butter-washed bourbon, maple syrup and white port), an Iron Lady (a Champagne cocktail with Bombay Sapphire gin, quinine bark and lime) or the Modern Traveller (Plymouth Gin, spiced water, fig liqueur, Cassis and lemon juice served in a glass pipe). Oligarchs and the landed gentry can swan it with big-ticket bubbles, beluga caviar and luxe seafood platters, while the lower orders get small change from £100 for a bottle of house white Burgundy and a burger.

Good to know about The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

Mon-Sat 11.30am-11.30pm Sun 12N-10.30pm

Reviews of The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

Bouji Cocktails
21 February 2018
Travelling into London at a young age, I recall my best friend telling me that she could not wait until we were older so we could dress in ball gowns, fur, heels and go the Ritz! Apparently, this was what we were meant to do as Adults…aspirations lol. Nevertheless 13 years on, unfortunately, my friend was ditched, and after date night dinner at Novikov, we decided to go to the Ritz for after drinks. What’s the best choice of drink after sushi? I normally would recommend wine or something sparkling like Champagne or prosecco but that night, a gin-based cocktail was my choice. After a few drinks I spent the rest of my evening gawking at the amazing interior of The Ritz, can I just move in, like tomorrow?...

Other restaurants near The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

You are requesting to book The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London for people on at .