The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

Call The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

If one bar in London embodies decadent luxury, it’s The Rivoli. Step through the door and you’re suddenly in an opulent oasis, bathed in a golden sheen with gilded ceiling domes and lavishly decorated in art-deco style with swathes of marble, glossy camphor-wood wall panels, plush leopard-print, swirly Murano glass chandeliers and vintage Lalique.

Such style has a handsome price tag – this is The Ritz after all. But if your wallet can take a hit, then settle in for patriotic signature cocktails such the Royal Albert Hall (an on-trend mix of Bacardi rum, cherry maceration, fermented pineapple tepache, lemon juice and rooibos tea) or the gin-laced Windsor Castle, created to celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle (all £22).

Seasonal mixes such as the summery Royal Ascot (Grey Goose Vodka, lime, apricot and soda) are also on offer, alongside a suitably top-end wine selection and bubbles including Billecart-Salmon Rosé and magnums of Bollinger – a perfect match for the caviar menu, luxury sandwiches and savouries, or even the house bacon and cheese burger with mushroom ketchup.

Bars

Reviews of The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

Tonique C

Bouji Cocktails
21 February 2018
Travelling into London at a young age, I recall my best friend telling me that she could not wait until we were older so we could dress in ball gowns, fur, heels and go the Ritz! Apparently, this was what we were meant to do as Adults…aspirations lol. Nevertheless 13 years on, unfortunately, my friend was ditched, and after date night dinner at Novikov, we decided to go to the Ritz for after drinks. What’s the best choice of drink after sushi? I normally would recommend wine or something sparkling like Champagne or prosecco but that night, a gin-based cocktail was my choice. After a few drinks I spent the rest of my evening gawking at the amazing interior of The Ritz, can I just move in, like tomorrow?...

Other restaurants near The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London

You are requesting to book The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz London for people on at .