Call Siam Central to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Siam Central

Ever-popular Siam Central may take its name from a bygone term for Thailand, but this is hardly a set from The King & I. Instead, it’s east meets the rest: the latest chart-toppers play overhead, while a young crowd choose from two menus – standard & ‘tapas’. The first is a familiar run through the likes of chicken pad thai, Penang duck curry, stir-fried beef with chilli & basil or mango mousse. By contrast, the small-plates selection borrows from China (prawn toasts & dumplings), as well as offering chicken satay & Singha beer-battered seafood. Cooking can occasionally lack authenticity (western ingredients in the green mango salad) & pleasant staff have been known to keep diners waiting. But if you’re looking for a cheap Thai with a bit of style, this place fits the bill.

Good to know about Siam Central

Thai

Location for Siam Central

14 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2LX

Opening Times of Siam Central

Mon-Fri 12N-11pm (Fri -11.30pm) Sat-Sun 1-11pm (Sun -10.30pm)

Reviews of Siam Central

Fantastic dinner!
07 December 2014
My husband and I decided to visit Siam Central after a walk through London. Despite not having a reservation, the staff did their best to get us a seat. The food was absolutely wonderful-we can't wait to go back! Despite being so crowded, the staff were friendly, attentive and well informed about the menu. Our waiter assisted my husband with his choice-the Jungle Curry-which my husband loved! We will definitely be back!

David L

terrible service, abusive, overcharge tip, dissapointing food
25 October 2014
The food was really bland. Meat not fresh, not much flavour. I was charged nearly 20% tip, queried it and was verbally attacked and thrown out of restaurant. I was told I must pay tip and did not have a choice. They defended overcharging me tip. The owner was exceptionally aggressive and abusive toward my friends and myself. With so many other restaurants with similar quality food at a better price, I don't see why anyone would bother going here. Not worth the abuse. I felt disgusted by owners behaviour.

Ms/Mrs. Vyta P

Worst Customer Service in London!
01 June 2013
This was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. Upon coming in, we were immediately informed that they will be very busy and will not have enough seats, so we only had 1.5 hours to eat our meal and then get out. Even though we gave several looks of shock to the waitress, she kept pointing at her watch and repeating the same information for another 15 minutes. We were completely surprised with such mistreatment and were about to leave if not for our friends who were meeting us at the place. Ultimately, the restaurant never got full and we left outraged at such unprofessional and inferior service. NEVER coming back. They deserve to close.

Mr. Sean W

22 February 2011
Took a guest speaker and three colleagues out to dinner here. The food was okay, but I was shocked when they asked us to leave after 90 minutes. Literally we had just finished our coffee/dessert and they asked us to leave, since apparently they had overbooked. Our group spent something like 85 pounds here. I was simply shocked by the horribly rude treatment we were given. I would recommend avoiding this place, at least if you want to be treated decently.

Mr. Oliver S

14 September 2008
Considering the number of good Thai restaurants in London, it's hard to find one that stands out but Siam Central does just that. There is a wide range of 'tapas' / starter dishes and the mains cover the usual Thai mainstays as well as some more original dishes. Our meal there last night was very good; salt & pepper squid was both light and tender and the chilli and basil chicken stir fry had exactly the right amount of heat, without overpowering the delicate flavours of the dish. The drunken noodles also come highly recommended! This was our second visit and we will definitely return soon.

Other restaurants near Siam Central

You are requesting to book Siam Central for people on at