Piccolino - Exchange Square

Italian

Call Piccolino - Exchange Square to make a booking on:

About Piccolino - Exchange Square

Located close to the arches of Liverpool Street station in the EC2 area of London, inspired by the traditional charm and contemporary buzz associated with classic brasseries, Piccolino brings the true taste of Italy to the heart of the City. Open throughout the day from Monday to Friday, with coffee available in the morning, the restaurant is the perfect setting for a business lunch, intimate dinner or classic cocktail with friends and colleagues after work. Choose from all the Italian favourites including mouth-watering risottos, classic pasta dishes and stone-baked pizzas, as well as a selection of succulent meat and fresh fish dishes for lunch or dinner. Furthermore, during the summer months, Piccolino's al fresco dining area provides the perfect setting to enjoy a classic cocktail and fresh Italian food whilst you watch the world go by.

Good to know about Piccolino - Exchange Square

Italian
Group dining [8+]

Location for Piccolino - Exchange Square

11 Exchange Square, Broadgate, London, EC2A 2BR

Reviews of Piccolino - Exchange Square

Good for Business lunches, although lacking on attmousphere
20 July 2017
I've eaten here both with clients and friends. I have always found the service consistent and you feel looked after. I find the wine list a little over priced for the quality of the wine you receive, although there is a very extensive list. There is a vast and diverse range of menu on offer, with good offers on set menus of an evening. I do however find that of a lunch time there is less atmosphere, but I can't quite put my finger on why! There is a great spot outside for lunch on exchange square, which is fabulous in the summer! Food wise is very tasty, pizza is rustic and tasty and pasta is flavoursome and always well seasoned.

Ms/Mrs. Sarah B

Food was a little tasteless
01 February 2017
The service was polite and friendly. I had an offer which made the price acceptable, otherwise it would have been quite expensive for what was received. My friend and I were both disappointed with the flavour of the food and had to season it considerably ourselves. From that experience I probably wouldn't go back or recommend it to others.

Great Food & Great Service
16 August 2016
I took a colleague for a birthday lunch. Even thought I had not stated in the booking it was a Birthday meal, I mentioned it once we got there to the reception lady. They made my colleague feel so special and provided us with free desert (even though we were so full to eat anymore) Staff were very friendly and welcoming, what I also noticed was that the managers were also getting involved in serving lunch and making sure their customers were enjoying their meals. It was so lovely to see this team working together. Plus I found the food provided in this Piccolino's was so much better than one in Virginia Waters. I would definitely be coming back here and will for sure be making a booking in October for my MD and his Exec team to have dinner there. I fell in love with the service and food!! A very happy customer!!

Ms/Mrs. Sarah G

Good for a chain!
12 April 2016
I'm not a great fan of chain restaurants but I am a fan of Piccolino, Exchange Square - for me it is somewhat about convenience being on the doorstep but the food is always exception quality and the staff are quirky and fun. The bar has a great atmosphere and the restaurant itself, despite being large has a lovely feel about it.

Mr. TOM S

1st time
31 December 2013
I shared a meal here with a very good friend of mine. The service was very attentive and 1st class. It seems like a very nice restaurant and the food was excellent! it was very quiet in there probably due to the time of the year and time of evening. the company I shared though was all that I wanted. I hope to go back there soon!!

Ms/Mrs. Sarah G

A safe bet!
03 June 2013
This restaurant is good quality Italian food – no fuss just served well and simply. Not too expensive so if you fancy a treat on a budget its great. The restaurant is buzzy and friendly. Service with a smile but quick and efficient.

Other restaurants near Piccolino - Exchange Square