L'Accento

Italian

Call L'Accento to make a booking on:

About L'Accento

This neighbourhood trattoria has been doing its thing off Westbourne Grove for nigh-on 20 years, and locals continue to pile in for its highly affordable, regional Italian food. Interiors play it simple – stripped floorboards and bare wood tables – but it's the cooking that does the talking. Owner Giovanni Tomaselli heralds from Sicily, so expect a good showing of southern cooking on the set menu – how about a saffron-tinged risotto with zucchini, trout fillet alla pizzaiola with tomatoes and black olives, or homemade ravioli filled with grilled radicchio and scamorza? And with prices set at £12.50 for a two-course lunch and £17.50 for dinner, you won't be out of pocket, either. Service is warm and friendly, so ask the waiters to pick you a bottle from the all-Italian wine list.

Good to know about L'Accento

Mon-Sat 12N-2.30pm 6.30-11pm

Reviews of L'Accento

Ms/Mrs. Lola S

01 July 2011
Just don't eat here. The people who run L'Accento have disgraceful manners and I was shocked to be treated so badly by anyone in the hospitality business. Surely it is not acceptable to be plain rude to customers? We should have walked out immediately because the food they then served was just as horrendous and had the texture and taste equivalent of a microwave meal. It had nothing of the italian cuisina it claims to be. This is an area full of delightful places to eat, however, L'accento is certainly not one of them. I am a local and love to dine out in the Bayswater/Notting Hill area and I was once a regular to this place back when it was a decent restaurant. Surely the management has changed and it is still living on this once commendable reputation? Do not be fooled, the experience my friends and I had there was nothing short of humiliating. I am writing this review only because I have never been so shocked by the service anywhere as I was here, and I think it is very important that nobody else has to go through what my friends and I did the fateful evening we chose to eat at L'accento.

Other restaurants near L'Accento

You are requesting to book L'Accento for people on at