Granger & Co King's Cross

International

Call Granger & Co King's Cross to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Granger & Co King's Cross

Bill Granger’s relaxed, cool and seemingly effortless café and restaurant empire has expanded again, this time into St Pancras Square. His eatery in Notting Hill has come to be loved for its brunch dishes, particularly the scrambled eggs and ricotta hotcakes with banana and honeycomb butter. Here, these dishes are joined by the likes of stone bass tiradito with shaved fennel and soused onion, or sticky chilly belly pork with spring onion salad; influences on the menu range from Honolulu to Seoul. Locals who haven’t the time to down tools for the full Granger experience will be pleased with the takeaway service.

Good to know about Granger & Co King's Cross

Mon-Sat 7am-10.30pm Sun 8am-10pm

Reviews of Granger & Co King's Cross

Fabulous lunch spot!
10 October 2017
I have only come here for lunch but it is one of my favourite places to come for lunch in Kings Cross. Only problem is, is that it seems to be everyone else's too! Not necessarily a victim of it's own success however, due to it's small size and the fact that you are not able to book, means that it is quite difficult to get a table there, unless you are there from 12pm, especially in the summer. That said, if you do get in, the food is delicious. I first knew of Bill Granger when I was travelling in Sydney in 2002 and I loved his cooking style and programmes back then so I was very happy to learn when this restaurant opened. And it doesn't fail to deliver! His fresh and healthy dishes are just perfect for lunch and I leave feeling full and satisfied but also that I haven't ruined my diet too! Literally, the only downside to Granger is it's small size; I hope that I manage to get a table there soon as I have been craving his salads!

Other restaurants near Granger & Co King's Cross