Drake & Morgan at King's Cross

International

SquareMeal Review of Drake & Morgan at King's Cross

The Pancras Square development is proving to be one of the hottest places in London right now, and Drake and Morgan (of the Refinery, the Anthologist and the Parlour, to name but a few) have added to the foodie hub with this sprawling bar and restaurant. An extensive cocktail list, plenty of craft beers and a wine list worthy of real destination dining matches high quality food, a step up from their benchmark of steaks, burgers and salads. Creative fish and meat dishes from the grill are available alongside a well-stocked deli for those who prefer cheese and charcuterie. But what really sets this branch apart from the others is the clubby lounge area, which is brilliant for last-minute meetings. Elsewhere, an array of quirky private rooms are the perfect place to celebrate after clinching those deals.

International

Drake & Morgan at King's Cross is featured in

The most dog-friendly restaurants in London

This venue also offers

Reviews of Drake & Morgan at King's Cross

Ms/Mrs. Maya P

Disappointing
14 October 2019   - Verified Diner

The restaurant failed to acknowledge that we had a reservation (despite having a confirmation email from Squaremeal). They eventually found us a table but the staff were really rude. Very dismissive of our questions regarding the menu, 25 minutes for coffee to arrive (despite the restaurant not being busy) and the food arrived cold.

When we understandably decided not to pay the service charge, the waitress came back to say that we'd underpaid...when it was clear the service wasn't being paid because it was shockingly bad.

Nicole P

Amazing atmosphere for drinks!
10 October 2017
I have eaten here on several occasions lunch and dinner and also gone for drinks. The last time I went for dinner and drinks was the last Thursday evening in September and the place was absolutely BUZZING! It has such a great atmosphere, I really love it here. They change the menu often so it keeps it fresh and I love that they have an open kitchen too so that you can watch the chefs at work. The food is great and good portions too. They also have a brilliant private dining room that is very useful for the proximity to our office. Downstairs is a fantastic cocktail bar-type area with booths that you can reserve and this is a great place to hire for a private party too - either work or personal. I really enjoy Drake and Morgan and I look forward to more drinks there over this coming festive period!

Shamila W

Disappointed
29 May 2017
As the weather was looking like it was going to be good, I was looking for a restaurant around King's Cross where I could have brunch outside, and as I always seem to be eating at Grain Store and Caravan (both of which are excellent I might add) I thought I might branch out and try somewhere new. Definitely a mistake. I had clearly specified on my online booking that I wanted an outside table, however, I had been given one inside. When I pointed out on my booking confirmation that I had requested an outside table, the staff managed one, though unfortunately not in the sun. We both ordered the smashed avocado with poached eggs on sourdough. Not only was the food was distinctly average, in flavour, I was also disheartened by the portion size, which was little more than snack size (one small piece of sourdough?) rather than brunch sized. We also both ordered the chocolate brownie with ice cream. The brownie rather than being a lump soft, squidgy, deliciousness, was so dry that it exploded as we each tried to take a spoonful. Moreover the ice-cream wasn't even as good as some supermarket own brands! Our table service was both attentive and efficient which was about the only plus. It is a *terrible* shame that Drake and Morgan is so below average as it is a great space, particularly to eat outside without being suffocated by traffic fumes.

Other restaurants near Drake & Morgan at King's Cross

You are requesting to book Drake & Morgan at King's Cross for people on at .