Cafes

Bookings not required

Reservations are not required at Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street.

If you'd like to speak to someone to discuss dining or any other query, call:

About Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street

When we opened our first Euphorium in Islington in 1999, with little more than an oven and a desire to bring an excellent ‘Parisian-style’ bakery to London, our passion for pastries and artisan breads kick-started a nationwide baking revolution. We’ve grown, branched out and blossomed since then, but our mission remains the same: to make every day great, by bringing remarkable baking to the heart of London’s communities.

Today, Euphorium is a beloved local to throngs of Londoners across the capital. Every Euphorium is proudly bespoke, tailored to the moods and needs of its neighbourhood – but our overarching values remain constant. All our bakeries are equally warm, welcoming and piled high with firm favourites and classic bakes.

Cafes

Location for Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street

60 Threadneedle Street, London, London, EC2R 8HP

Mon-Fri 7am-8pm Sat 8am-6pm

Reviews of Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street

Mr. James C

Directions/Food Description was incorrect.
05 September 2014
Spending some time to locate this Bakery cum Cafe I found it was not strictly situated at 60 Threadneedle Street itself but was located some 50-60 yards around the corner and down a side alleyto the left going East. A helpful French gentleman at the Corporate Art Gallery/Foyer that in fact occupies and displays number 60 gave me the appropriate directions. Food busineses I questioned once in the alley had not heard of it until I found it at the end of the alley. Initial impressions were of a relaxed place offering a lunch carvery though the meat was low when I called. Some mixed nationality cuisine on a table or self serve style. There were plentiful staff and seats available. A review or comment on this site had stated "the best cornbread in London"however when I enquired about cornbread I got quizical looks and was reliably informed by The Managaress that they have never done cornbread dont do it and probably never would! For me that was pretty much show over. 2 mis informations in a row put me in a position to decide to move on. I had difficulty explaining it all to the staff but all seemed amiable eventually though I must have seemed a bit odd that anyone had bothered to note all this.

Other restaurants near Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street

You are requesting to book Euphorium Bakery - Threadneedle Street for people on at .