Cristina's

8-10 North Street, Barking, London, IG11 8AW

Mon- Thurs 12N-3pm 6pm-11pm Fri-Sat 12N-3pm 6pm-12M & Sun 12N-11pm

Reviews of Cristina's

MariaS

Diagusting! Drama guys! Stay away! Bad vibes!
28 June 2019

Is not nice when you try to relax and eat your meal in a such a "popular" restaurant, when in fact all you can see is the owners are arguing about their family problems in front of customers! Food average, staff ok, but the manager called aparently Cristina who's the "owner" of the restaurant( with her "husband") os arguing all the time with this little fella' who seems to be i think her husband wich he has the office next door. God give me strenght, I've never ever seen something like this in my life! Ridiculous!

31 March 2014
Must admit, I know Barking isn't the hotspot for foodies or restaurants but this steakhouse gave me the juiciest steak I have ever had, and I go to a lot of steakhouses ! Accompanying sides were wonderful, nice to be able to pick two from a list rather than be told what to have, which seems to be more and more common these days. My other half opted for a wonderful lamb dish, lovely and pink on a bed of giant couscous, feta, Tzatziki and peppers – was really very, very good indeed. Service was good, atmosphere quaint and relaxing (much prefer this to busy and buzzy). I found the meal very reasonably priced, especially my wife's two course set-menu for £15 (I opted instead for the biggest steak – a 20oz T-Bone!). House wine also pretty decent. Only thing I would be critical about is the lighting could be a tad brighter for my taste and there could be some parking instructions on their website. It's a shame this place isn;t closer to my home as I'd love to make it my local ! Highly recommended.

Other restaurants near Cristina's

You are requesting to book Cristina's for people on at .