This week, we’ve teamed up with glamorous Latin American restaurant Zuaya to offer you an exclusive dining experience. Found on High Street Kensington, Zuaya has wow factor in spades, offering up chic décor, exceptional service and a wide-ranging menu of Latin American dishes.
The kitchen at Zuaya is headed up by chef Francisco Lafee, who has worked at several Michelin-star restaurants, including the world-famous El Celler de Can Roca in the Basque region. Whether you’re visiting for lunch, post-work cocktails, date night or a special occasion, Zuaya’s menu of tapas-style sharing plates has lots to tempt you. Dishes to try include the classic likes of garlic prawns and chicken croquetas, while there are a few new interpretations of tapas dishes too, such as the raspberry gazpacho with feta, a novel take on the traditional tomato gazpacho. Those following alternative diets don’t need to worry either, as there are ample vegetarian and vegan options available, as well as halal options for chicken and lamb dishes.
You could win dinner for two up to the value of £200, including wine.
Terms + Conditions:
- Prize includes a set menu and wine chosen by the restaurant
- Prize must be taken within three months of the competition closing date
- Bookings are subject to availability and exclude Friday and Saturday evenings
- Any additional items will need to be paid for on the night and will be subject to a discretionary 12.5% service charge
- The prize is as described and cannot be exchanged for cash