ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
We are giving away not one but TWO chances to win a Hawsmoor meal kit - each worth £120. To enter our prize draw all you need to do is take three minutes to complete our short restaurant survey. The SquareMeal restaurant survey is an annual survey to all our readers to help us build a true picture of the best restaurants in London and the UK. All you need to do is enter three restaurants that you love - it could be somewhere special that you love visiting as a treat, or a local favourite that always gives you a great experience.
What can you win?
By entering your favourite restaurants and your email address, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of two Hawsmoor meal kits. The Hawkmoor meal kit gives you that authentic restaurant experience from the comfort of your own home. Your three course meal for two includes old spot belly ribs and slaw to start, followed by two 35 day dry-aged Porterhouse steaks with sides of Matt Brown’s ultimate oven chips, creamed spinach, garlic peppercorn sauce and garlic mushrooms. For dessert is a sticky toffee pudding served with cotted cream. You also won’t need to worry about drinks as this kit comes with a bottle of Real Rioja Agrado and two sour cherry negroni.
Competition terms and conditions:
By submitting your review(s) you agree to your comments being used on the SquareMeal website. Reviews submitted via the survey are not eligible for SquareMeal Reward points.
We will not sell or pass your data on to any third parties or publish any personally identifiable data.
- Two prize winners will be drawn at random and notified of their win by email
- Prize winners will need to provide a delivery address to receive the prize
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Box contents is subject to availability
- Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter the competition
- We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland and some exclusions apply to Scotland due to transit time required.
- All deliveries are made by DPD, tracking information will arrive via email or text before 11am on the day of your delivery date.
- If you make arrangements directly with DPD such as leaving in a safe place or with a neighbour, we cannot take responsibility for lost items and this can only be dealt with directly with DPD.
- Unfortunately, as food allergens are present in the kitchen, we cannot guarantee any food/menu items will be completely free from a particular allergen.
- Please consume all food contents by Sunday, in the same week of your delivery date.
- All food items should be placed in a refrigerator once the box is delivered.
- Items are not suitable for home freezing.