COVID-19 Update for City Social
Updated on 01 Sep 2020
City Social is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We have strict policies and procedures in place to help safeguard our team members and guests to ensure everyone is safe from COVID-19.
Hygiene, health, safety and well-being remains our number one priority for our guests and team members.
We are constantly reviewing all our procedures and policies to ensure that our restaurants are safe and secure. We will continue to review our approach based on government guidelines.
1. Team members numbers on site have been minimised to comply with social distancing guidelines set by the government. All team members must complete a health screening questionnaire and confirm they are all in good health prior to reporting to the restaurant. All team members are subject to a daily wellness including temperature checks. Team members will be prohibited from working if they, or anyone in the household, is unwell following Public Health England Self-Isolation Guidance. All team members have been trained to sanitise and wash their hands regularly.
2. Authorisation checks to ensure suppliers and contractors have risk assessed COVID-19 hazards in their operation. Adjusting service approaches to minimise contact between kitchen and front of house team members, delivery drivers, suppliers and guests. Table service will be in place and guests are discouraged from remaining at the bar. Waiting tables will be available for guests on arrival.
3. The layout of the restaurant has been reviewed to ensure spaces between tables to allow for social distancing.
4. Guests will be asked to be mindful of social distancing guidelines when visiting our restaurants (including restrooms).
5. We will provide face masks and gloves to all our team members for their safety as well as yours.
6. Contactless payments will be encouraged where possible.
7. Enhanced cleaning and sanitising of touch points, work areas and all tables are to be disinfected at the beginning and end of the shift regularly throughout with COVID-19 effective chemicals. Frequent cleaning of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly will be strictly adhered to.