Checking in on the altimeter as London’s highest private members’ club, Searcys Club at The Gherkin offers an area of calm and cosseted luxury at the top of the City’s iconic skyscraper. Meeting
and event space is available, as well as a club and bar that benefits from five-star service, some of the best food in London and vistas out all over town.
Membership of Searcys Club | The Gherkin gives exclusive access to:
• The Club Lounge on level 38, which is open from 7.30am to 11.00pm with personal service and unlimited use of Samsung Tabs.
• The restaurant & bar on the very top two floors of the Gherkin offering wonderful food & drink with unique views of London.
• Private Dining Rooms for intimate gatherings, with a 50% discount on room hire.
• 15% discount at Searcy’s restaurants, including St Pancras Grand, Barbican and National Portrait Gallery, as well as at Champagne bars.
• Four reservations per month for non-members (where the member does not need to be present) in the Restaurant or Top of the Building Bar.
• Bi-monthly members events.
• Special venue hire discounts, including 10% off Pavilion Road.
• Dedicated concierge service to answer any request.
Full Membership - £250 joining fee, £750 annual fee. Under 30's - £150 joining fee, £500 annual fee International membership - £150 joining fee, £500 annual fee. Group discounts apply for three.
If you would like further information, please get in touch on 020 7071 7215 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and conditions apply.
Venue review of Searcys The Gherkin
Venue review of Private Dining at Searcys The Gherkin
Venue review of Christmas at Searcys The Gherkin
Venue review of Weddings at Searcys The Gherkin