Call The Cinnamon Club (bar) to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of The Cinnamon Club (bar)

Located beneath the aristocratic charms of the Cinnamon Club’s distinguished restaurant, this clean-cut contemporary bar oozes all the glitz and glamour of a Bollywood blockbuster. Following a much-vaunted refurbishment upstairs, the drinks menu has also been given a facelift, with lots of new signature sips ranging from seasonal Negronis (the winter version involves chestnut liqueur) to a turmeric-infused Pisco Punch with preserved pineapple or an East India cocktail with spiced liqueur, Cognac VSOP, cinnamon and orange syrup, tamarind chutney and bitters. There’s plenty of wine and Champagne too, while the bar menu offers a great taste of the stunning food on offered in the restaurant – think spiced herring roes served on a papdi crisp, stir-fried Hakka-style chicken legs with garlic and soy or seared Padrón peppers with smoked sea salt, onion seeds and curried yoghurt. A class act.

Bars, Indian
Fun, Quiet conversation

Location for The Cinnamon Club (bar)

The Old Westminster Library, 30-32 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BU

Mon-Sat 4pm-12M

Reviews of The Cinnamon Club (bar)

02 February 2010
I write for a blog on Food and Health and enjoyed the pleasure of dining at The Cinnamon Club for an article. I have not yet tried the bar but given the quality of the food and wine I sampled on my visit I can not wait to return and spend an evening there. Given the truly incredible dining experience they provide as one of the best takes on Indian Cuisine in London, the bar could only be amazing. Well I would hope so- my expectations are now high. You can visit Foodhealthblog.com to see my full review of the restaurant side including a calorie count of my meal. Or my post on the restaurant section of Square Meal. A Crab salad starter with cubes of the most perfect cured salmon was a real winner at dinner.

Ms/Mrs. Hannah M

21 January 2010
My friends and I booked the Cocktail Master class at the Cinnamon Club Bar in December and we were more than impressed with the evening. We had the chance to make own cocktails, mix up new combinations and got to sample some delicious canapes! We especially loved the Spiced Martini, made with their own Cinnamon Vodka. At the end of the night we got to take home a goodie bag which included a Bombay sapphire mixing kit! Its well worth it, as for £25 per head, you get to have a fun evening, try some tasty cocktails and have a laugh! I'd definately go back to the Cinnamon CLub, but this time, I would try the restaurant. I'v added the link if you want more info!

Other restaurants near The Cinnamon Club (bar)

You are requesting to book The Cinnamon Club (bar) for people on at .