The Cinnamon Club (bar)

Bars, Indian·

SquareMeal Review of The Cinnamon Club (bar)

Located beneath the aristocratic charms of the Cinnamon Club’s distinguished restaurant, this clean-cut contemporary bar, renovated in 2022, oozes effortless style and glamour with nods to both British and Indian culture, courtesy of London designer Juilet Walmsley.  A great spot for pre- and post-dinner cocktails, and popular too for chic private events, the space is charactersied by curved archways, hide-away alcoves, strokable velvet banquettes, gold curtains and tropical plants, all of which hint at easy-going loucheness.

A new mixologist brings experience from top bar Mr Lyan – expect vibrant concoctions like the club bellini (Belvedere ginger vodka, apricot puree, spiced rose and Prosecco) or the watermelon-laced red lady. other favourites include lime leaf Collins and ace dry martinis, alongisde Champagne and regional beers. Mocktails are always good and the wine list, packed with interest, is well worth a proper look  Soak all these victuals up with offerings from a bar menu that might include house masala cashews, kadhai spiced olives and moutabal (burnt aubergine sesame dip with pickled vegetables). If hungry, go for something more substantial like chicken tikka and cheese naan, south Indian fried chicken or Amritsari whitebait with a hot garlic sauce. A class act.

Bars, Indian

Food & Drink 4.5
Service 4.5
Atmosphere 4.5
Value 4.5
I write for a blog on Food and Health and enjoyed the pleasure of dining at The Cinnamon Club for an article. I have not yet tried the bar but given the quality of the food and wine I sampled on my visit I can not wait to return and spend an evening there. Given the truly incredible dining experience they provide as one of the best takes on Indian Cuisine in London, the bar could only be amazing. Well I would hope so- my expectations are now high. You can visit Foodhealthblog.com to see my full review of the restaurant side including a calorie count of my meal. Or my post on the restaurant section of Square Meal. A Crab salad starter with cubes of the most perfect cured salmon was a real winner at dinner.

Hannah M

21 January 2010
Food & Drink 5
Service 5
Atmosphere 5
Value 5
My friends and I booked the Cocktail Master class at the Cinnamon Club Bar in December and we were more than impressed with the evening. We had the chance to make own cocktails, mix up new combinations and got to sample some delicious canapes! We especially loved the Spiced Martini, made with their own Cinnamon Vodka. At the end of the night we got to take home a goodie bag which included a Bombay sapphire mixing kit! Its well worth it, as for £25 per head, you get to have a fun evening, try some tasty cocktails and have a laugh! I'd definately go back to the Cinnamon CLub, but this time, I would try the restaurant. I'v added the link if you want more info!

Call The Cinnamon Club (bar) to make a booking on:

Visit their website

Other restaurants we like near The Cinnamon Club (bar)

Complete your reservation