Thai Upon Thames

Thai

About Thai Upon Thames

Restaurant Description

ituated near Richmond Bridge this Thai restaurant in East Twickenham is run by the lovely restaurateur Kanjana. Born in Southern Thailand before moving to London fifteen years ago, her hand picked recipes are authentic to her native land and family roots. The restaurant – popular with locals in Twickenham, St. Margarets and Richmond upon Thames – exudes style with its intimate bar, soft lighting, sumptuous silk cushions and ambient music. The service is discreet and effortlessly polite. Start the evening with a Thai beer or a carefully chosen wine. Relax and natter as you make your choices from a menu of beautiful dishes with various levels of spiciness.

Good to know about Thai Upon Thames

Thai
Cosy, Traditional
Group dining [8+]

Location for Thai Upon Thames

346 Richmond Road, London, Middlesex, TW1 2DU

Reviews of Thai Upon Thames

01 September 2017

After placing my order at 19.04 and aspecting my food after 1 hour max (that what I have been told) I called them and I have been told that they messed up the address and that I had to wait another hour to get the food... (that was 1 hour and 20 min later...). The manager could not address the matter and she was more concerned about her line been busy and loosing orders than fixing the issue.not only that but if I didn't call them to ask where my food was they would never called me to tell me that there was a problem because they forgot to ask for my number when I was placing the order.... to be honest I have never came across to a situation like this before and i had no choice that finding some were else to eat for my children my parter and me.... horrible service,horrible customers skills from both the person who took the order and the manager....rhe manager was quite rude and didn't try in anyway to make the situation better.

Other restaurants near Thai Upon Thames