Good to know about Thai Square Wig and Pen

Reviews of Thai Square Wig and Pen

Ms/Mrs. Patsy A

Good restaurant for a pre theatre dinner
19 November 2014
Great value for money if you have the pre theatre menu which is from 5.30-7.30 pm.

Ms/Mrs. Patsy A

Good restaurant for a pre theatre dinner
19 November 2014

Ms/Mrs. Pia T

26 February 2012
Worst Thai meal of my life I am sad to say! Staff were friendly and the place looked ok on the first glance. I had chicken satay for starters and the presentation was lovely but satay sauce had absolutely no flavour? Sweet chillie dipping sauce was extremely salty. My main was a duck with lychee and pineapple in coconut sauce – Duck did not go with the fruity flavours and was very fatty and I was not able to eat it. Corridor down to the toilets and the toilets themselves were dirty to the extreme … black grime even up the walls up to a foot above the skirting and in all corners – I wish I had not seen it! American couple in the next table were equally horrified by the lack of cleanliness of the toilets. Left very quickly after that. Would not recommend to anyone!

Mr. Andy P

26 February 2012
I ate here tonight and have to say with the exception of the fishcakes and rice it's probably the worst Thai food I've ever eaten; Although the fishcakes were OK the sauce that accompanied was over sweetened, over salted, overly acidic and inedible The chicken satay was completely tasteless . The Jungle Curry for main was about as Thai as minestroni soup in flavour and my plate was so dirty that I had to send it back and ask for another one. I wish I hadn't used the toilets as they were so filthy, I felt physically ill after seeing them, and the hand dryer was broken. The staff were friendly though but at no point did anyone ask how the food was, I expect they are so used to negative feed-back they have stopped asking customers. By the taste of the food, the chef seems to know less about Thai cooking than your average London bus driver. If you like Thai food you will be very, very disappointed by this restaurant.

Other restaurants near Thai Square Wig and Pen

You are requesting to book Thai Square Wig and Pen for people on at .