Swagat

SquareMeal Review of Swagat

Though prices aren’t much higher than at other local Indian restaurants, this modish dining room emits an energy that is more destination-venue than casual drop-in. The welcome is professional, the service on the button, the lighting flattering & the room clean-lined. Cooking is up to scratch, too, matched with modern, appetising presentation. Swagat’s customers also make an effort; they book in advance & they tend to look further than chicken tikka & lager. Start with the selection of poppadoms & chutneys before embarking on the meal proper. Favourite dishes include the fun & interesting aloo tikki chaat (potato cake with chickpeas & a sweet yoghurt & tamarind chutney), followed by a satisfyingly spiced, richly sauced prawn molee, cooked with curry leaves & coconut, or murgh methiwala with fenugreek & cumin.

Indian
Cosy, Quiet conversation, Traditional

Location for Swagat

86 Hill Rise, London, TW10 6UB

Mon-Sat 6-11pm Sun 5-10pm

Reviews of Swagat

Best Of Best Indian
10 February 2014
We went to Swagat in Richmond with a group of 10 for a business dinner. We were very pleased with the food, service and atmosphere of the restaurant. The grilled tandoori dishes were, in particular, well done and enjoyed by the group. The main courses were superb .The waiters were attentive and they did an excellent job of keeping up with the varying pace of drink orders throughout the night. We have now added the restaurant to our regular rotation of places to take clients for an enjoyable night out in London.

Mr. Micheal H

Best Indian Restaurant In Richmond
13 January 2014
The Staff was as excellent as the food. Great Ambiance, Excellent Food, fantastic Restaurant, If you want to try the best Indian food you should try this restaurant without Hesitation. You will know the difference. We will definitely be back.

Mr. Sunny B

Best Indian Restaurant In Richmond
23 December 2013
I had a recent party with a group of 15 people and was overly pleased. Many of my friends were also very happy with the service they were offered and we all had an excellent time. As a regular customer to this restaurant, every visit has consistently good service, excellent food and adequate price in accordance to the portions. I will definitely be having more parties and continue recommending the place to others.

Mr. John P

09 February 2013
Not usually a fan of restaurants due to previous bad experiences, I decided to try Swagat. Considering my wife was not a fan of Indian food, I was willing to take a risk as I heard many good views on this restaurant. And I must say it didn't fail to impress. It was a completely different experience to your normal Indian food. They had a touch of class along with delicious food. I can confidently say I will be returning, along with my wife who has taken an interest in Indian food.

Other restaurants near Swagat

You are requesting to book Swagat for people on at .