Call Simurgh to make a booking on:

About Simurgh

Simurgh has all the ingredients for a fun night out with friends – good food, good wine and belly dancers. Who could ask for anything more? Located in Covent Garden on Garrick Street, Simurgh is a Persian/Iranian restaurant which is ideal for work parties and birthdays, and the dining room – with exposed brick walls, Mediterranean blue accents and Persian carpets – has a laid-back and friendly atmosphere. The chefs at Simurgh are inspired by centuries-old Persian recipes with a contemporary twist, and we love the duck and walnut stew cooked in a thick pomegranate and walnut sauce with cinnamon and saffron, and the lamb and lime curry cooked with yellow lentils and aubergine in a saffron and tomato sauce.

Good to know about Simurgh

Persian

Location for Simurgh

17 Garrick Street Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BL

Reviews of Simurgh

One of the best food experience
20 May 2017
I love this restaurant! Always coming back and it has never disappointed me. Food quality and presentation is amazing, service outstanding. Had a lunch with my mum on sunday...

Ms/Mrs. Dee F

23 July 2014
After making a reservation online and explicitly putting in the notes section that we were out for a 55th and 30th birthday dinner for my mum and brother that everything had to be on point oh and also that i had a 3 year old with me so i would need a high chair. Well we got there and they did not have my reservation and when asked about a high chair they just shrugged it off and said we don't have one so we will have to make do with downstairs seating. It was dark. Dark to the point where we could not see our food properly and had to have one of the guys move the light closer to our table which still did not make any difference, then on top of all this the waitress did not even get our order right and my mother was waiting for her food while the rest waited and had their food go cold! The food was not very impressive either, bland no taste whatsoever for being a ‘persian’ restaurant. I would absolutely not recommend this place to anyone, extremely poor service and attitude.

Other restaurants near Simurgh

You are requesting to book Simurgh for people on at