Riccardo's

Italian

Call Riccardo's to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Riccardo's

Tables of twentysomethings guzzling wines, date nights making merry, visiting parents taking their errant kids out for dinner – Riccardo’s easy-going formula and charming terrace (covered on colder evenings) certainly pulls in the crowds. This family-friendly trattoria has been going about its jovial business for well over a decade and the dining room’s rough-plastered interiors are starting to show their age, but no one cares when the kitchen can deliver the goods time after time. The jumbled menu looks to Tuscany for most of its good stuff, and prices are competitive – from excellent-value pizzas, gluten-free meatballs or tuna carpaccio to spaghetti with sun-dried tomatoes, steak tagliata or char-grilled fillet of venison with grilled courgettes. Separate tapas and vegan menus do their job, and the all-Italian wine list features several organic and biodynamic bottles. Home deliveries earn bonus points.

Good to know about Riccardo's

Italian

Location for Riccardo's

126 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6HU

Opening Times of Riccardo's

Mon-Sun 12N-11.30pm

Reviews of Riccardo's

“Great dinner with fun servers in a warm Tuscan atmosphere”
22 January 2016
What a nice time at this place last night with a few of my friends. Had an amazing time at this place and for me it has become a landmark here in Chelsea after 20 years. The food is so Delicious and authentically cooked it's just like being in Italy. We loved the ravioli, the organic sausages and the sea bream was perfect. The wine list well stocked some great Italian wines. The staff always treat me like family ... I forgot to make a reservation and they went out of their way to accommodate me, even offering me a glass of wine on the house while I was waiting. Thank god they got me a table on the heated covered terrace before my guests arrived! The bill was honest. Compliments... Visited January 2016

Mr. Julian W

20 November 2012
This is my home away from home. The food is just like I get in Italy,maybe better. These people have looked after me like family since they opened in the mid-90's. I have known the family since the 60's.

Mr. Tim F

01 March 2011
Terrible attitude. The staff lost my partner's scarf when they took away our coats for so-called safe-keeping in the basement (the dining area on the street itself is pretty cramped, with nowhere to place coats let alone feel comfortable alongside other tables). The owner could not have cared less. He just ignored our concerns. Useless. We will not go back.

Ms/Mrs. Layla P

23 August 2010
Feeling peckish after what was a glorious (and rare) sunny day in London, myself and a friend decided to head over to Ricarrdo’s for a spot of dinner. We arrived at 8:30pm without a reservation and the place was packed. It was a Sunday and i was shocked- this was, after all, my first venture to Ricarrdos, my friend was not at all shocked. It wasn’t his first visit, Ricarrdos is very good i was assured. The wait for a table was going to be 30 mins so we left bitterly disappointed. Walking away from the restaurant we realised that we had to have Italian, after driving for ten minutes we realised it had to be Ricarrdo’s. The smell had been so fresh and Italian that nothing else would do. We called up and booked in for the next available table. Upon returning to the restaurant we were shown to our table, which was a lovely table at the front of the restaurant big enough to seat four. It was worth the wait. Having perused the menu and the specials there was one thing that i was certain of: I wanted everything. The menu was vast and offered most of the Italian classics…Pasta, pizzas, risotto, fish, meats, salads. The choice was daunting. Sadly, we both played pretty safe on the starter opting for an avocado, mozzarella and tomato salad. It wasn’t the best tricolore salad that i have ever had and nor will it be the worst. There was nothing outstanding about it, but it was fresh and light as it should be. For the mains, again we played twins and had the tagliatelli with rabbit dish. This dish was special. The pasta was coated in generous amounts of the pomodoro and rabbit sauce and the pasta was cook to what can only be called perfection. I did not want the dish to end. Both of us passed on dessert. The staff are attentive and very accommodating, when we asked for more light to be shed on our table the waitress went out of her way fiddling with switches to turn it on, sadly the light was broken. We made do with a tea light instead. I would highly recommend Ricarrdo’s to others, but i would also recommend reserving before you arrive as this place is popular.

Ms/Mrs. Faye C

19 February 2009
This is an outstanding restaurant, been frequenting it for years and always had a fantastic time. Packed with regulars, has a family feel and is perfect for dates, family gatherings, parties… Reasonable prices and fabulous food. Take people that you love, it's too good to waste on just anyone.

Mr. Robin F

14 September 2008
I've been going to this Chelsea neigbourhood restaurant for years. It's serves mainly tuscan fare in a relaxed setting and it's good for children as long as they're relatively well behaved. The one thing you have to get used to here is the somewhat unpredictable service, which I suppose has something to do with a constantly changing staff. At least the managers stay around and they are always very friendly. Riccardo himself is often seen around chatting up the regulars. The menu offeres a whole range of different Tuscan options in both starter or main sizes. However, prices have been creeping up over the years and it's no longer the medium priced option it used to be. A recent visit with my family (2 adults + 3 children) cost just under a hundred pounds without any wine. They have a covered awning which juts out over the street, so it adds a light, brigh feel without actually being alfresco. Definitely worth a vist.

Other restaurants near Riccardo's

You are requesting to book Riccardo's for people on at