Prezzo Winchester
Prezzo Winchester

SquareMeal Review of Prezzo Winchester

It has taken Prezzo just over a decade to become a high street fixture. Now with over 150 branches up & down the country, the affordable chain makes a smart choice for a midweek meal, midday pick-me-up or easy-going family get-together. The restaurants usually look pretty special, often housed in buildings of local or architectural significance, & the service is suitably up-tempo. Prezzo has been quick to adjust to changing times, introducing money-saving vouchers & lighter options such as flatbread pizzas & half-size pasta dishes with salad. They’ve also brought in rent-a-celeb Aldo Zilli to do a ‘VIPizza’ range with snappy toppings such as red & yellow cherry tomatoes, Calabrese sausage or tiger prawns. Generous salads, grills & tasty baked pastas are good for those not in a pizza mood.

Italian, Pizza
Wheelchair access

Location for Prezzo Winchester

16 Jewery Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8RZ

01962 864256

Reviews of Prezzo Winchester

Ms/Mrs. Phyllida M

31 May 2011
Having visited this particular Prezzo every Thursday with my mother for Lunch I had a very positive view of the restaurant. I should mention I am seventeen and just finished college, and I and a friend decided to pop down for Lunch today. The problems started when they served me up my favourite Calzone – the bacon was full of gristle and un-appealingly grey. As a hardy eater I was willing to plough on through but my friend told me something was not right so I complained to our waitress. Queue plenty of eye-rolling from her and her senior, and after specifying I expected the price to be reduced we were left alone for forty minutes twiddling our thumbs waiting for the bill. After phoning head office- still sat in the restaurant, we were told the meal was on the house and gladly escaped, only to be chased by one staff member who called us thieves and demanded we come back and pay. Now nearly in tears, I retorted that we had been ignored and mistreated and I was less than happy to be in this situation. After another call to head office we were finally allowed to go free of charge. Quite frankly would rather eat stale bread and nothing else than go back there now.

Other restaurants near Prezzo Winchester

You are requesting to book Prezzo Winchester for people on at .