About Piazza Café

Located on the North Piazza in Covent Garden Market, Piazza Café is central to London's dining, entertainment and shopping scene – with millions of visitors coming to the area each year to enjoy some of the best shops, entertainment, bars, restaurants, theatres and attractions anywhere on the planet.

Piazza Café offers a diverse food & drinks menu to satisfy the tastes of all and is open throughout the day - offering breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.

Good to know about Piazza Café

Pizza

Location for Piazza Café

6 The Piazza, London, WC2E 8RA

Reviews of Piazza Café

10 April 2014
My friend and I met here for dinner as the sun was making a rare appearance and we wanted somewhere we could sit outside. There was a lot of confusion when we arrived as even though I had made a booking through Square Meal, they had no knowledge of my reservation. We were seated but when I mentioned my booking, they took the menus away – I am not sure why – and this happened twice!! We ordered a wrap with potato wedges each and shared a bottle of (house) wine and it came to a whopping £50! 12.5% service charge is automatically added to the bill so this was included in the price. Our wraps were tasty though not enough filling for my liking, but the potato wedges were poor quality – you could tell by the look/taste/feel that they had come out of a large pre-prepared bag of frozen wedges, cooked earlier on in the day and then reheated to order. We were charged £3.50 each for a small bowl of wedges with mayonnaise. The only good thing about this restaurant is its location and its outside seating area, although the tables are very cramped together. Our waitress was very enthusiastic and friendly though once we had been seated at the reservation debacle finished with. I know you pay for location but the food did not warrant the cost, even with the outdoor location in Covent Garden. I won't be visiting here again!
Sorry, Piazza Café restaurant is closed. Here's some other restaurants near Piazza Café.

Other restaurants near Piazza Café

You are requesting to book Piazza Café for people on at .