Jaflong Restaurant

Call Jaflong Restaurant to make a booking on:

About Jaflong Restaurant

Jaflong is the Contemporary Indo Banglo Cuisine restaurant in the heart of Dulwich. We serve classic Indian and authentic homemade Bangladeshi food. We also provide a takeaway service and Sunday buffet!

Indian

Location for Jaflong Restaurant

41 Lordship Lane London, London, London, SE22 8EW

Reviews of Jaflong Restaurant

Ms/Mrs. Ph T

Take my advice - and order a take-away
06 October 2013
I've been to this painting-by-numbers Indian a few times, always in a fairly big group. My latest visit was a few weeks ago, one Saturday night with a group of friends. I guess we were about 10. You would think the owners would be glad of a big booking (let's face it, there wasn't much competition for tables) but we were pretty much ignored all night. It took us over an hour just to order food, let alone eat anything (although they were pretty quick to offer drinks and poppudoms). We noticed that they were prioritising take-aways, which is pretty demoralising when you have made the effort to actually go and sit in someone's restaurant. When it did eventually show up, the food was ok. There was definitely a difference between the various dishes ordered (something not all Indian restaurants seem to manage) but they weren't good enough to make me want to go back there. The waiters were cheerfully compliant when my vp friend suggested they should give us a digestif on the house, as we had waited so long for our food. If they had put as much effort into serving the food as they did alcohol, they would perhaps be busier on a Saturday night. Unless you want a take-away.

Other restaurants near Jaflong Restaurant

You are requesting to book Jaflong Restaurant for people on at .