Call Fulham Palace Cafe to make a booking on:

About Fulham Palace Cafe

The ‘country seat’ of the Bishops of London for more than a millennium, venerable Fulham Palace now flaunts its stately grandeur as a tourist attraction with many assets to its name. In addition to a museum & art gallery, it sports a relaxed café/bar housed in the graceful old drawing room overlooking the botanic garden. Located in two elegant Georgian rooms with access to a large terrace, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy glorious views across our garden all year round.

Tea, coffee, cakes and pastries are served throughout the day, along with a family-friendly menu serving fresh salads, a variety of paninis and a range of classic dishes. A selection of wine, beer, cider and Champagne is also available. For our younger visitors, we have a special menu and games.

Good to know about Fulham Palace Cafe

Mon-Sat 9am-5pm

Reviews of Fulham Palace Cafe

Mr. Ruaraidh T

25 June 2011
Great venue, particulalry in nice weather. Food really good too. Sadly, slow surly service ruins the experience. Sort this out and it could be great.

Ms/Mrs. Tiara W

03 March 2011
This cafe is a little gem in Fulham. Why drive hours to some random National Trust location, when you have Fulham palace so close by. Granted there never seems to be a whole lot going on in the palace itself, but that is fine by us, as it is relatively quiet. The cafe has a nice selection of cakes & other tea time fare, as well as a lunch menu & breakfast menu. I've had all three & always happy with the experience. Summer time is great for the cafe- they've recently introduced barbecue food & have more chairs out on the grassy part. A great, family friendly destination. Bring the kids & have a playdate outdoors. The grassy area in front of the cafe is perfect for picnics & meeting up with friends.

Ms/Mrs. Sarah P

19 August 2010
My sister mentioned the cafe to me a few months ago, and I decided to meet a few friends and their children there one afternoon at the beginning of the summer. The decor is lovely and the atmosphere is so serene I have been back almost every week this summer. My husband and I also booked a table at the bistro one Friday evening and the deliciously written menu, although slightly limited in choice, didn't disappoint; as a vegetarian often uninspired by what I am offered, I am still yet to enjoy a main course as much as I did the smoked applewood chedder soufflé! It is a hidden gem, I would recommend to anyone.

Other restaurants near Fulham Palace Cafe

You are requesting to book Fulham Palace Cafe for people on at .