Fulham Palace Cafe

London, SW6 6EA ·Website ·Call020 7610 7160

About Fulham Palace Cafe

The ‘country seat’ of the Bishops of London for more than a millennium, venerable Fulham Palace now flaunts its stately grandeur as a tourist attraction with many assets to its name. In addition to a museum & art gallery, it sports a relaxed café/bar housed in the graceful old drawing room overlooking the botanic garden. Located in two elegant Georgian rooms with access to a large terrace, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy glorious views across our garden all year round.

Tea, coffee, cakes and pastries are served throughout the day, along with a family-friendly menu serving fresh salads, a variety of paninis and a range of classic dishes. A selection of wine, beer, cider and Champagne is also available. For our younger visitors, we have a special menu and games.

Location

Food & Drink 4
Service 0.5
Atmosphere 3.5
Value 2.5
Great venue, particulalry in nice weather. Food really good too. Sadly, slow surly service ruins the experience. Sort this out and it could be great.

Tiara W

03 March 2011
Food & Drink 4
Service 4
Atmosphere 4.5
Value 4
This cafe is a little gem in Fulham. Why drive hours to some random National Trust location, when you have Fulham palace so close by. Granted there never seems to be a whole lot going on in the palace itself, but that is fine by us, as it is relatively quiet. The cafe has a nice selection of cakes & other tea time fare, as well as a lunch menu & breakfast menu. I've had all three & always happy with the experience. Summer time is great for the cafe- they've recently introduced barbecue food & have more chairs out on the grassy part. A great, family friendly destination. Bring the kids & have a playdate outdoors. The grassy area in front of the cafe is perfect for picnics & meeting up with friends.

Sarah P

19 August 2010
Food & Drink 4.5
Service 4.5
Atmosphere 5
Value 4
My sister mentioned the cafe to me a few months ago, and I decided to meet a few friends and their children there one afternoon at the beginning of the summer. The decor is lovely and the atmosphere is so serene I have been back almost every week this summer. My husband and I also booked a table at the bistro one Friday evening and the deliciously written menu, although slightly limited in choice, didn't disappoint; as a vegetarian often uninspired by what I am offered, I am still yet to enjoy a main course as much as I did the smoked applewood chedder soufflé! It is a hidden gem, I would recommend to anyone.

Call Fulham Palace Cafe to make a booking on: