Afternoon tea, Vegan, Vegetarian

Farmacy

Call Farmacy to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Farmacy

The hot new thing in Notting Hill, Farmacy is putting the joy into healthy food with delicious plant-based cooking free from dairy produce, refined sugars and additives. Filled with sunshine and flowers, the large airy room is a magnet for well-off locals of all ages during the week, with queues from further afield at the weekend. Along with soups, juices and snacks, there are hearty ‘earth bowl’ dishes of various sorts: try quinoa with avocado, seaweed, sauerkraut, greens, sweet potato and sesame ginger dressing. Burgers are made from millet, beans and mushrooms, ice cream from naturally sweet African tiger nut, and pizzas involve spelt sourdough and macadamia ‘cheese’. The menu is studded with on-trend ingredients, while drinks include proper cocktails and sulphur-free biodynamic wines. Despite her glamour and connections, owner Camilla Al-Fayed (of Harrods fame) is no spoilt little rich girl with a new toy: this is ‘clean eating’ in a fun and fashionable setting – and it works.

Afternoon tea, Vegan, Vegetarian

74-76 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5SH

Reviews of Farmacy

Beautiful vegan cuisine
06 May 2019

The food here is outstanding!  We came for brunch.  We wanted vegan food free of chemicals and additives.  We got a lot more than that.  The food is amazing.  My favourite is Farmacy benedict, absolutely gorgeous.  My daughter loved the Mac n cheese.   We had a lovely time.  The restaurant is fresh and vibrant with lovely music in the background.  We will definitely be returning!

Pseudo Health Food Restaurant
12 May 2016
I was very excited to try the new restaurant in my area which serves "healthy food!" We like the mezze,it was quite tasty, nicely presented with a nice touch. But I was deeply dissapointed by the so called "Asian Salads!" In the menu it says steam vegetables, Shitake Mushrooms with ginger miso dressings. I am a big fan of shitake mushrooms and ginger miso, especially I just got back from Japan! When the salad was served, they served normal uncooked mushrooms and very tiny bit of miso dressings. I was absolutely disappointed by the dish! The waitress came apologised saying the menu was wrong! How can you call it Asian salads? If there is only a tiny bit of ginger miso dressing sprinkled over some salads? If you want to call it Asian, make sure the mushroom is actually Asian! Drinks wise, I ordered Apple Aid and I like it! But the Lemon Aid gave me stomache and acid reflux immediately. I saw that they have my favourite drinks sake on the menu, but it costs £20 a glass and £110 a bottle! I was dissapointed to see that there is only one raw vegan dish, raw bruchetta. They serve breads, pizzas and burgers. Healthy? Ahem! What a disspointing experience!

Other restaurants near Farmacy

You are requesting to book Farmacy for people on at .