The City of London Distillery - the only gin distillery in London’s Square Mile and the first for almost 200 years – is poised to open its doors once again this October following an overhaul which sees its Bride Lane distillery showcase a new look, enviable bar, fresh cocktail menu and a host of amazing experiences.
The distillery originally launched in 2012, but to celebrate its relaunch, we’re offering one lucky pair the opportunity to enjoy some of the best cocktails in town with tickets to the distillery’s re-opening night on 4 October 2019.
What’s more, if you’ve always wanted to try your hand at the craft of distilling, now is your chance. The winners will also join the distillery’s expert team for one of its Gin Lab sessions; guests will learn about distilling gin and the different botanicals used in City of London Distillery’s award-winning range and have the opportunity to create and distil their very own personalised bottle of gin (70 cl).
And it doesn’t end there. You’ll get to sample three of City of London Distillery’s beautiful expressions; City of London Distillery Murcian Orange Gin, City of London Distillery Authentic Dry Gin and City of London Distillery Sloe Gin.
You could win two tickets to City of London Distillery’s grand re-opening on 4 October, as well as two tickets to a Gin Lab session.
To enter, answer the question and fill out the form below. This competition closes at midday on Monday 30 September 2019.
Terms + Conditions:
- Prize includes: 2 x tickets to City of London Distillery’s re-opening night on 4 October 2019 and 2 x tickets to a Gin Lab session
- Tickets for the opening night are valid on 4 October 2019 only; the Gin Lab session is available to book until April 2020
- Winners must be over the age of 25
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given