Carnaby Zebrano

Bars

About Carnaby Zebrano

Glossy, sleek bar-cum-restaurant Zebrano is pretty popular for lunch, but it’s standing room only most nights as a Club 20-40 crew pile in for platters, full meals (three gastropub courses for £13.95) and happy-hour deals, before partying till late to Ibiza house. Modest wines, predictable beers, spirits by the bottle (Russian Standard and mixers at £85, say), ‘sharp’ shooters and a frenzy of cocktails keep the tills ringing as the party continues: twisted mojito or whisky sour for him; Miss Collins and kiwi cooler for her, and chocolate mistress (Frangelico, Bailey’s Tuaca, gingerbread liqueur and vanilla syrup) for someone who would doubtless corroborate Zebrano’s claim to be ‘one of the finest cocktail bars in London’. Decide for yourself when you join happy fans here, or at Zebrano II on Greek Street.

Good to know about Carnaby Zebrano

Bars

Special offers from Carnaby Zebrano

Drinks - bar menu

From: 20 March, 2016
To: 31 December, 2020
This offer is available from March 20, 2016 until December 31, 2020, subject to availability as displayed in the booking interface. Offer excludes service and includes VAT. Not available in conjunction with other offers. This promotion has additional information available. Click on the link(s) to view.

Brasserie menu

From: 20 March, 2016
To: 31 December, 2020

Location for Carnaby Zebrano

14-16 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7BT

Opening Times of Carnaby Zebrano

Mon-Sun 12N-12M (Thurs-Sat -1am)

Reviews of Carnaby Zebrano

12 May 2014

Second night out at Zebrano and another fantastic night! The atmosphere was amazing and the cocktails were lush. Me and my girlfriends had a blast! Would recommend to anyone!

06 May 2014

I went to Zebrano bar for a meal with my friend this bank holiday and we had absolutely delicious food. I have been to Zebrano before for a night out and have always had a brilliant night so thought I would try having a meal there. I am so glad I did. I had the Home made Juicy Lucy burger with brie and it was mouth-watering. It was so well cooked and the flavors were amazing. I also had the cheesecake for dessert (my favorite) and it finished the meal off nicely. I will definitely be back there for food soon.

09 April 2014

Went to this restaurant about 2 weeks ago for my birthday food was great and the service Defoe will go back.

18 November 2013

I have gone to Zebrano several times for nights out, but this is the first time I've tried their food. I was not disappointed! I liked the menu as there was a wide range of meals available and I was impressed with the speed that the food was served to us. I can be quite critical on the service at a restaurant, but I had no complaints with Zebrano's. They also have good drink prices and a good atmosphere at this bar, I was quite impressed!

27 August 2013

Zebrano is the place to be! Especially on a weekend! Great food too!

Other restaurants near Carnaby Zebrano

You are requesting to book Carnaby Zebrano for people on at