Burgers, Caribbean

Call Boom Burger to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Boom Burger

Crouched beneath the roar of the Westway, this funky little joint is proud of its Jamaican roots – so chill out in one of its mini booths or grab a perch at the bar. We love Boom's explosive spicy flavours, as well as its dedication to free-range/organic ingredients – witness their jerk chicken, saltfish chilli and herb fritters, chips and plantain fries. New menu additions include a fried buttermilk chicken burger with Scotch bonnet mayonnaise, as well as the beef and fried avocado burger, slathered with sweet chilli sauce. Boom Burger's pow wings also get our vote with their crunchy coating and perfectly cooked meat. In the evening and at weekends, the crowd spills out onto the street for an impromptu street party with loud music, Caribbean cocktails, Red Stripe beer, fresh juices and coconut water. The owners may be posh white boys, but they've got it just right, pleasing local Rastafarians and trustafarians alike.

Burgers, Caribbean
Unique

Location for Boom Burger

72 Portobello Road, London, W10 5TY

Tues-Sun 12N-11pm (Sun -10pm)

Reviews of Boom Burger

Ms/Mrs. Amelie F

29 May 2014
It is the second time that I come to Boom Burger. I was not very much impressed by the food the first time but I thought that I would give it a second go as my friend wanted to try it. it was a Tuesday evening and the restaurant was not busy at all. What a disaster! I ordered the Boom Burger with french fries which is £10 in total according to the menu. The waitressed asked me for £11. I asked her why since it was a different price on the menu. She replied that she didn't know. I gave her 2 notes of £10, she then told me that she had no change so gave me back £10. I ordered before my friend but my friend burger arrived first. In the mean time the cook asked me which kind of fries or ordered. My burger arrived 10 minutes later with planter fries. I told the waitress that I ordered french fries and 5 minutes later the french fires arrive. At the end of our meal the waitress come back to me telling me that she now has changed and so I still owned £1! The food was average and the service very rude. What a shame as the concept is here.

Other restaurants near Boom Burger

You are requesting to book Boom Burger for people on at .