About Bella Italia - Southend on Sea

Bella Italia hits the Essex coast with its Southend on Sea restaurant, found in the very centre of the town just opposite the Southend Victoria train station. Locals and visitors to this popular British seaside resort are invited to enjoy classic Italian food at good value prices at Bella Italia. There are a wide range of pizzas to choose from such as the Quattro Stagioni with pepperoni, ham, roasted mushrooms and artichokes and the pasta dishes features options like the spaghetti carbonara with pancetta, egg and pecorino cheese or the beef and pork meatballs in a rich tomato sauce served on a bed of spaghetti. Don't forget to save room for dessert; chocolate lovers will adore The Godfather (nutty chocolate fudge brownies, vanilla and toffee ice cream, chocolate sauce and fresh cream).

Good to know about Bella Italia - Southend on Sea

01702 341353

Reviews of Bella Italia - Southend on Sea

Lovely
02 February 2017
Lovely food and lovely service

Missing food!
10 January 2016
My wife and i went to bella italia for a post christmas meal 9/1/2016.on arrival we was greeted politely and shown to our table.i'm afraid it went downhill from there.the seating arrangements were like a rugby scrum.In a area of approx 12ftx8ft i counted 22 chairs.the gentleman to my left was using my cutlery! the party of six to our right asked to be moved as there was just no room to be served.anyway,on with the meal.tempura prawns with a garlic and lemon dip,sounds nice.the starters arrived,no dip.had to enquire as to the whereabouts of the dip,arrived five minutes later.with a apology to be fair.On to the mains,sorry sir ,no sirloin.substituted fillet,same price.my wife had the same.seems a bit suspect that a fair sized place runs out of steak by eight pm on a saturday night.they arrive on planks of wood.i like a plate to eat my food from,did'nt get a choice.my wife did not even get a knife,once again,had to ask.no onion rings either,had to ask too.by the time they arrived we was half way through our meal.thankfully,the rest of the evening passed quietly with no more hiccups.I must say this is the first time we have suffered here.we go about twice a year and have done so for five years or more.no more,i'm afraid.

Other restaurants near Bella Italia - Southend on Sea