Call Aqua Shard (bar) to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Aqua Shard (bar)

At the risk of upsetting the neighbours, if you only do one bar at The Shard, make it Aqua. For panoramic views, this high-level atrium lounge – three storeys high – beats the bar at Oblix. It’s slicker and sexier than Gong and is a hotter date than Hutong, above. The interior is decked out like a Manhattan-style loft; if you can discern the menu in the gloaming, try one of the gin- or tea-inspired cocktails. Start pleasantly with Devonshire Cream Cup (gin, Aperol, crème de fraise, lemon curd, tarragon balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, topped with Earl Grey ‘air’) before descending into wickedness with the Four Stages of Cruelty (Tanqueray 10 gin, Sauvignon Blanc, elderflower and Curious Brew beer). The bar is open throughout the day, so you can choose how to take your vista: with bright sunshine or with a myriad twinkling night-time lights.

Bars

Aqua Spirit
Aqua Nueva
Aqua Regent Street
Event Party Venue

Location for Aqua Shard (bar)

Level 31, The Shard, St. Thomas Street, Southwark, London, SE1 9RY

Mon-Sun 10.30-1am Fri-Sat ( -3am)

Reviews of Aqua Shard (bar)

Michelle W

Wowzarooney!!
09 December 2014
Impressive!! Felt like a princess all night! I love to party and this place had all the right features for my 30th birthday- great drinks, great music, great staff! You can't reserve an area in the bar but there was only 4 of us so we were fine!

Michelle W

Cocktail Heaven!!
09 December 2014
Flavour Painters!! AWESOME!! These liquid chefs know how to rock your pallette!! Amazing garnishes and glassware- they looked after us and made us feel SO special!

Richard B

Mixologists!
09 December 2014
Fantastic mixologists! Love watching these guys make drinks! It's like a new modern style of flare bartending!

Louise C

WOW! What cocktails!!
09 December 2014
Never seen cocktails like this before in my life!! Like art!! I had a coconut cocktails that was smoking on top of a martini glass!! Tasted amazing!!

Mr. Colin M

My Birthday near disaster at the AquaShard,a long review but worth reading
17 July 2013
After a visit to the View at the Shard,I had booked a table at the AquaShard restaurant to celebrate my birthday with my partner.First of all we had cocktails at the bar after confirming our booking. We were served by a nice cocktail waitress who advised us on our cocktail selection,once we had decided on our cocktails we had a long wait for them.Which meant taking them to our table as our booking time for the table was due. We had the table I had asked for when booking,by the window on the East side of the restaurant overlooking the Thames.Tower Bridge and the Tower of London below us,a fabulous view but then the wait started.it was a good 15 mins before anyone came to see us and give us the menu or ask us if we wanted a drink. Then it was another good 15 mins before we were asked if we were ready to order,at this time I asked for the wine list.Eventually this was brought to us but it only had red wines in it which I pointed out.The complete wine list was then brought to us. The meals were chosen and ordered but now take in to account that we had sat down at 8.30pm,it was 9.30 before the food was brought to us. I have nothing but praise for the food which was excellent Starters:Cured Wild Seabass. Grilled Octopus & Scottish Mackerel Main:Dover sole on the bone. Duke of Berkshire pork belly Cucumber & herb salad Desert:British cheese board Wine:Russiz Reserva Americano coffees 2 Hennessy XO brandies Now this is we're it gets interesting ,the coffees & cheese board came up but no brandies After a while we enquired about the lack of brandies ,which they apologised about They returned with two plain brandies,which we pointed out we ordered XO's The waiter again apologised and said he would change them and not charge for them On his return I ask if he could do our bill for us as time was getting later for us to catch our last train home The bill came eventually but by now with the low lighting it was difficult to read it but good job we did We had been charge twice for every meal we had ordered,the bill was £419 WOW ! On pointing out this mistake it was taken back and return but it still had the brandies on it(£29.80 each) Once again this was pointed out and again taken away with the promise that the service charge would be omitted By now we were getting desperate to catch our train, the manager return with the bill but the brandies were still on it with a small service charge Well eventually it was sorted out with the final bill coming to £187.50 but with 3 Americano's on the bill not noticed till on the way home A couple along side of us had already complained of the slow service and another couple of added items on their bill A bit of a long review but the meal was excellent Remember to take a torch with you to be able to see your meal and read the bill

Other restaurants near Aqua Shard (bar)

You are requesting to book Aqua Shard (bar) for people on at .