Wild & Wood
Wild & Wood
Bookings not required

Reservations are not required at Wild & Wood .

If you'd like to speak to someone to discuss dining or any other query, call:

About Wild & Wood

Wood pannelling, church pews and 50s music contribute to the perfect coffee atmosphere. Expertly brewed Monmouth coffee, food from Clarke's of Kensington and Cocomaya plus wonderful juices from Devon orchards - come and try for yourself and see why everyone is talking about us!

Cafes

Reviews of Wild & Wood

Ms/Mrs. Ruby S

Horrible, Disgusting, RUDE, Offensive
28 November 2013
I have been to Wild and Wood Cafe twice both times travelling about 45 minutes from home with a friend to get the trendy “cronut.” They get their cronuts from another bakeshop at around noon so it's easy to get a cronut without having to wake up at the crack of dawn before the sellout of many other shops. Let me start out by saying their cronuts are the only item in the store even worth possibly trying. Then let me continue with telling you about their customer service. Clearly the manager or owner with the goatee (others have talked about him also) does not care in the slightest about his customers. He openly complained about me and a friend sitting down to a table and “taking up space in the cafe.” He yelled in front of us that it's ridiculous that we only shared one cronut (which, by the way, was 4.60 pounds, while others next to us were spending the same amount on one cup of coffee each). After telling him that we would leave in 5 minutes, and that I have been there multiple times, he told me never to come back. My friend and I were quiet, sat at a small table in the very corner of the cafe, and there were 3 other open tables the entire time we were sitting (NON OF WHICH SHOULD MATTER IF WE ARE SPENDING 5 POUNDS). This man was beyond offensive and rude and I will definitely not be going back. This cafe is also in a terrible location with construction surrounding it and a terrible view.

Other restaurants near Wild & Wood

You are requesting to book Wild & Wood for people on at .