About TW2 Bar & Grill

Building on our experience of restaurants and hotels, we had a dream to create a unique independent place to eat and drink, and opened our doors on Twickenham Green in 2012

We’ve brought together a team of equally friendly, passionate (and a little quirky) individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best food and drink in the neighbourhood. We specialise in steak (grass-reared beef aged with Himalayan salt) as part of a wider menu including Sunday roasts. We also have tables overlooking the green, so when the sun’s out be quick to reserve a table.

We’re continuing to grow our ideas and source high quality UK produce through local suppliers and offer new menu items every couple of weeks. We make our own sausages, cure our own bacon, bake our own bread and biscotti. Look out for our mustard and mayonnaise, coming soon. Our bar staff are always dreaming up new flavour combinations for our range of hand-crafted cocktails.

Here we are over six years later and today TW2 Bar & Grill stands out from the chains, giving locals and visitors to Twickenham our vision of a genuine steakhouse and bar with personality.

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Good to know about TW2 Bar & Grill

Mon-Thurs 12N-11pm Fri 12N-12pm Sat 10am-12pm Sun 10am-9pm

Reviews of TW2 Bar & Grill

Mr. Stuart M

03 January 2013
I have eaten here several times and each time it has been excellent. The owner comes round to ‘check-in’ to make sure everything is in order, a personal touch that I always appreciate. This is a typical modern grill type restaurant featuring some of the biggest steaks I have seen in my life but don't let that deter you vegetarians. The A la carte menu has something for everybody and the kitchen is more than happy to alter dishes to personal tastes. The desserts are nice too although the ‘chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and chocolate ice-cream’ was too rich for me. I do recommend the apple pie though. They have a good selections of wine and bottled beers that I hadn't even heard of. Nice to try something new. I will go back again and again and thoroughly recommend this to anyone. Not too many people though… I wouldn't want it to get too crowded!

Mr. James M

09 May 2012
I've visited TW2 on several occasions since the recent refurbishment. They present that rare (nowadays) mix of excellent food and service coupled with a lively and friendly atmosphere, service is attentive without being obtrusive. Excellent value for money, I've had no hesitation in recommending this venue to clients, friends or family. Can't figure Hande C? – Macdonalds is child friendly and in the high street, pop into Boots to pick up your HRT whilst your at it!!

Mr. David B

02 May 2012
Dave (UK) Well !!! I'm not sure what planet the Hande C revue was from, but in my opinion it certainly wasn't planet earth! My wife and I have visited the TW2 Bar & Grill five times (yes five times) since it opened in the last couple of months, not just by ourselves but with invited guests. We are very particular where and of what quality of food we like to eat, and must say that the food selection, quality, service and the price related, were all excellent value for money, in most pleasant and modern surroundings. We have visited daytime, evenings and weekends – the varying menus have everything to suit all palate's, and coupled with an extensive wine list, cocktail and bar selection you have everything you could ask for. The bar staff, waiting staff and management were all very professional, extremely helpful with our food selection and genuinely very attentive. The TW2 Bar & Grill as I understand, is a new enterprise owned and managed by two highly charged local professionals, putting their combined restaurant and hotel talents into their local market place – and boy, have they arrived. I would without doubt highly recommend anyone to visit the TW2 Bar & Grill and enjoy a most enjoyable dining experience themselves.

Ms/Mrs. Alexandra C

02 May 2012
Lovely restaurant, a vast improvement from the place that was there before. The staff are lovely and are quick to serve. Great manager who has been on hand every time we have dined or had drinks at TW2, which has been on numerous occasions. Haven't had a single bad meal here, the steaks are fantastic and perfectly cooked. They do a mean martini too. Definitely worth a try.

Ms/Mrs. hande C

26 April 2012
Awful place. Service is very poor, and the staff is mean. We were asked to clean the table after we pay. Terrible place.They didnt bother to come to take our orders. Definetely not child friendly.it was the worst restaurant experince we ever had.

Other restaurants near TW2 Bar & Grill