The Waterside Bar & Restaurant

Modern European

Call The Waterside Bar & Restaurant to make a booking on:

About The Waterside Bar & Restaurant

In October 2002 the waterside went under refurbishment with the husband & wife team Lisa & Kristan setting our vision into action.

For a whole year the Waterside took shape from a traditionally ran popular pub "the railway" into a relaxed lounge style restaurant, offering a unique ambience & venue.

Through our love of travelling we have been inspired by various styles of cuisine, which we have adapted to suit our menus.

?Year by year we have grown in vision & made progressive changes in order to offer the complete Waterside experience...

?Now in our later years we still drive our creativity & friendliness with our family,

"The Waterside Team"

We have met lots of customers who have soon become special friends...

Good to know about The Waterside Bar & Restaurant

Reviews of The Waterside Bar & Restaurant

Ms/Mrs. Claire C

fantastic
02 December 2013
I came here for a meal on Saturday for a meal for my birthday with my fiance The staff were very friendly and efficient. The restaurant itself is lovely I am a smoker ( unfortunately) so I asked if they had a smoking area amd was taken outside to a lovely Area with heaters and a lovely view. Our meal was delicious excellent food everything about this place I loved And will definitely be going back especially in summer so I can sit outside in the beer garden.

Ms/Mrs. Michele B

One of the best meals I've had in ages
15 September 2013
My friend and I go out most weekends to eat, and I can honestly say this was one of the nicest meals I've had in a long time. The staff were all lovely and it had a really nice feel to it. The starter which we shared of bruchetta with 3 different toppings, chorizo & sweet peppers and baked camebert was delicious and I would recommend it if you go. There are lots of cocktails and they have specials cocktails you can choose from as well. They also support local businesses by stocking local cheeses for the cheese board which I thought was really good. All in all a fantastic meal and a lovely night.

Other restaurants near The Waterside Bar & Restaurant