The Shepherd and Dog

British

About The Shepherd and Dog

The Shepherd & Dog is what a local pub should be; friendly and welcoming, with the best English food sourced directly from local farmers, great English beers and ciders and an atmosphere that all the family will love. We even have our own cocktail bar for you to enjoy a few drinks before you sit down to eat. We want you to enjoy our warm welcome whether you join us for a lovely dinner in the evening, a great value weekday lunch or the perfect Sunday roast.

Good to know about The Shepherd and Dog

British

Location for The Shepherd and Dog

91 Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood, RM3 0NP

01708 377717

Reviews of The Shepherd and Dog

Ms/Mrs. Danielle M

16 April 2014
I have visited this restaurant on 2 occasions, it is always very busy. The first time I visited I was with my partner. The service and food wasn’t very impressive at all which I was very disappointed about as I had heard great things about this place. I would not have chosen to return after this experience. However, I recently returned as my friend had arranged her birthday meal here on a Saturday night. There were 7 of us, the food was lovely this time (I think the menu had changed) and the service was absolutely fine. We had a very enjoyable evening. After our meal we went in to the small bar at the opposite side to the restaurant. There was a live singer who was really good, and we had lovely cocktails. I am now planning to return again and hopefully they keep up the good food and good service! The food isn't ‘cheap’ but after my last visit I would not say it is overpriced either.

Other restaurants near The Shepherd and Dog