Studio Gusto

Call Studio Gusto to make a booking on:

About Studio Gusto

Set in Bromley High, Studio Gusto is an authentic Italian restaurant embracing a unique value: Made in Italy. Studio Gusto comes from years of passion, experience and research in the food industry. Nowadays, food has become a symbol of culture, origins, trends, lifestyle and more in general a way to express ourselves, in the fascinating melting pot of London. We propose high-quality and handmade dishes prepared by using Italian ingredients. The restaurant flavours come from working closely with the best producers attentive to the raw ingredients, transforming them with passion. Every week, we import fresh ingredients such as Chianina DOP Meat from Tuscany and Italian flour, vegetables, buffalo mozzarella and pasta from Campania.

Italian

Location for Studio Gusto

60 High Street, London, BR1 1EG

Sun-Mon 12N-9pm Tues-Thurs 12N-10pm Fri-Sat 12N-11pm

Reviews of Studio Gusto

Sarah1

Sarah1
28 July 2019

Had a very disappointing Saturday evening in Studio Gusto. It was our second visit to the restaurant and having enjoyed a nice evening previously we were anticipating a pleasant Saturday evening. Sadly it was not to be!

The Service throughout was very poor - waiting fifteen minutes initially for a bottle of wine to be served - then nearly thirty minutes for a carafe of water. The starter I ordered was served still frozen in the middle and after sending it back I was not furnished with an apology until ten minutes later then my main course was barely warm - whereas my partners Lasagne looked as though it had been incinerated! We were a party of five and my friends were satisfied with their choice of meals but all agreed that we would not visit the restaurant again.

The staff tried to be friendly but my impression of the head waitress was that she could have been a little more appropriately dressed - looking more like a serving wench in a Munich Beer Keller than someone who should be serving food in a restaurant.

The main plus point of the evening was that the Frascati (white wine) and the Chianti (red wine) were both excellent.

Other restaurants near Studio Gusto

You are requesting to book Studio Gusto for people on at .