Strada St Paul's Churchyard

Italian, Pizza

Strada St Paul

Call Strada St Paul's Churchyard to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Strada St Paul's Churchyard

Strada’s pizza bases pass the thin & crispy test. The toppings are fresh, the flavours authentic & the price is right – such things matter to the foodies who will eat here, but won’t consider other high-street chains. However, superior wood-fired pizzas aren’t all Strada has going for it: readers also praise ‘accommodating’ service that achieves a fine balance between ‘unhurried & speedy’, plus clean, contemporary surrounds that are appealing enough for business or pleasure. There are clearly some serious Italophiles making the decisions at Strada, & this filters through to menus that embrace less-predictable options of stuffed & breaded olive ascolana, Sardinian fregola & clam soup, black tagliolini with crab, & nougat semifreddo ‘affogato’. Italian wines, with lots around a fiver a glass, are a bonus.

Italian, Pizza

Location for Strada St Paul's Churchyard

4 St Paul's Church Yard, London, EC4M 8AY

Mon-Sun 12N-11pm (Sat-Sun -10.30pm)

Reviews of Strada St Paul's Churchyard

H H

A shame about the service
12 January 2016
The staff were uninterested in the customers, serving lukewarm food at separate times, if you asked a question they sniggered and walked away rolled their eyes and wouldn't come back. It was a shame.

Ms/Mrs. Carmel H

10 January 2012
I have been a fan of Strada for some time, I love the food, but I had a very disappointing meal last night. I was served a very bland risotto with very overcooked scallops. I actually sent it back, something I never do. My friend's pasta was also very bland, the only flavour was from the speck and the freshly grated parmesan, the cream sauce had none. I'm hoping the chef had an off night and that this is not the norm going forward.

Ms/Mrs. jd H

19 April 2011
I would and have recommended this restaurant to anyone I know that is visitng London! The restaurant, the food and the staff were excellent!!! There were 7 of us and the teen-agers had pizza or pasta which was excellent. I had the butternut squash risotto that was incredible. I wish I could remember the young man that waited on us because I would like to let the owners know what a great waiter he was!! We ate at restaurants all over London and I would say they were at best average… some were awful!!! If in London do NOT miss this restaurant!!! I am not the only one on the trip that agrees that this restaurant may be the best in London!!

Other restaurants near Strada St Paul's Churchyard

You are requesting to book Strada St Paul's Churchyard for people on at .