San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

Spanish

Call San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant to make a booking on:

About San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

San Miguel Greenwich is an authentic Spanish Tapas bar and restaurant in the heart of Greenwich, London, just minutes from Cutty Sark.
Expect a thoroughly warm and friendly welcome, immediately making you feel at home. Within a relaxed rustic Spanish interior involving intricate ceiling decorations, you can watch your food prepared in the open kitchen.
Large selection of good Spanish wines, beers, spirits and over fifty cocktails there is something for every one to enjoy.
Over fifty tapas and twenty five main courses including Paellas.
Check dates for live Flamenco on Sundays monthly.

Good to know about San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

Spanish

Location for San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

18, Greenwich Church street, London, SE10 9BJ

Reviews of San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

Ms/Mrs. Radhika J

That awkward moment when you got to San Miguel...
10 September 2013
It's raining and we have just got off the boat ride from Waterloo. The heavens have opened, and it is a 5 minute walk for Tapas, but my boyfriend assures me it will all be worth it. We finally get there, there is no-one to greet us, so we go to the bar and tell them we have a reservation. They say we can have the table behind, so without asking about the reservation, they have already allocated a table. We have the menus and decided what we want, and had to call the waiter over. After placing the order, the food came all in one go, even though we asked for it to come in stages so it wouldn't get cold. The food was not a let down, there was flavour, there was taste and it looked appealing. At this stage, the boyfriend had made a good call. However, we had to ask for the bill 3 times, before I made my way to the bar to pay. The food was let down by the poor service, and even though I had made a reservation, I can see it will be a struggle for me to obtain the points I made for this booking.

Other restaurants near San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant

You are requesting to book San Miguel Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant for people on at .