OKA Chelsea

Sushi·
London, SW3 5EL ·Website ·Call020 7349 8725

SquareMeal Review of OKA Chelsea

This small chain of modern Japanese restaurants (there are four so far across London) has plenty to recommend it. Each has its own menu, but the vibe is the same in all three – simple, clean cooking using the best ingredients and freshest fish available. Visit the Barnes, Primrose Hill or Chelsea restaurants for pan-Asian favourites, gung pao chicken or grilled miso salmon, or Kingly Court has a robata grill where Mongolian rack of lamb with homemade kimchi and spiced mayo or garlicky king tiger prawns are more the order of the day. Decor and style are hardly cutting edge and service can be a little unfocused, but at the price they’re charging, diners aren’t expecting Nobu.

Sushi

Reviews of OKA Chelsea

Simon W

Great new restaurant
04 December 2018
I went to this location when it was the old pop up site of Kurobuto. I had a great meal back then and had an equally brilliant meal in this new restaurant - OKA. I just love modern Japanese dishes and unlike some places my hearty appetite was well and true satisfied. No pretentions. Prices are pretty good too.

serena W

Excellent!
04 December 2018
I have already visited OKA in Barnes with a bunch of girlfriends and had loved it so thought I would give their Chelsea restaurant a go. I liked it just as much. The service is excellent. The food comes quickly and is delicious. The bill of £45 a head when we had two bottles of good wine and beers and as much food as we could eat, seemed very reasonable. I would highly recommend both the Barnes and Chelsea restaurants.

Call OKA Chelsea to make a booking on:

Other restaurants we like near OKA Chelsea

Book OKA Chelsea for people on at .