My Sichuan
My Sichuan

Call My Sichuan to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of My Sichuan

With its serviceable blend of cream walls, mahogany furniture, Chinese-themed art and well-meaning service (‘point and smile’ is the order of the day), My Sichuan is hardly a standout, but it does boast a brigade of skilled chefs from Szechuan’s capital city. Consequently, the food can be relied on for punch and authenticity: no amount of lip-tingling or abrasive chilli fire is spared when it comes to sliced pig’s ears with sesame oil, ox tripe in chilli sauce, sea snails with Szechuan peppercorns or – as a sticky alternative to crispy duck – shredded pork with soya-bean paste and tofu pancakes. Diners looking for something more familiar will appreciate sizzling beef in black-bean sauce, while those seeking respite from the heat might opt for lemon chicken. At lunchtime, big noodle bowls are around £5; otherwise plump for the innovative Szechuan take on dim sum.

Chinese

My Sichuan is featured in

Best restaurants in Oxford

Location for My Sichuan

The Old School, Glocester Green, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2DA

Mon-Sun 12N-11pm

Reviews of My Sichuan

Ms/Mrs. Georgia F

Great spicy food, poor service
07 March 2013
This place has great authentic food, although I wouldn't go here if you don't like spicy food. We had the Chongqing style deep fried chicken cubes with dry chilli, which was delicious. The service isn't great but we would go back for the food.

Other restaurants near My Sichuan

You are requesting to book My Sichuan for people on at .