Mourne Seafood Bar
Mourne Seafood Bar

Call Mourne Seafood Bar to make a booking on:

About Mourne Seafood Bar

If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood bar in Dundrum or Belfast. Our seafood restaurants are unique in Ireland as they source all their shellfish from our very own shellfish beds. The Dundrum restaurant is situated in the picturesque village of Dundrum, at the foot of the Mourne Mountains; the seafood bar is only 30 minutes drive from Belfast.

Why not build up an appetite for lunch with a long walk through the nearby Murlough nature reserve or have a paddle along the nearby strand.The Restaurant is only 3 miles from the world famous Royal County Down golf course.

Fish

Location for Mourne Seafood Bar

34-36 Bank Street, Belfast, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT1 1HL

028 90248544

Mon 12N-9.30pm Tues-Thurs 12N-9.30pm Fri-Sat 12N-4pm 5-10.30pm Sun1-6pm

Reviews of Mourne Seafood Bar

Food poision soon after
01 February 2014
My husband and I heard this was the Fish place to eat. Glad we booked. no spare seats. I had oysters which I have eaten thousands of times. I was so ill next day. When I spoke to them they just palmed me off with something I had already eaten that day. Sorry but cornflakes has never given me food poison. I was saving myself for a delious meal that night!!! The restaurant was so cramped that we heard a full conversation of the couple next to us, snorkelling their food and complaining. Sorry but I have to admit it is not my favourite fish food restaurant, and I love fish of all sorts.

Other restaurants near Mourne Seafood Bar

You are requesting to book Mourne Seafood Bar for people on at .