Call Moat to make a booking on:

About Moat

The Moat sits just outside Wrotham, a village notable for its 13th century church of St George and Wrotham Beacon, site of the very first FM broadcast tower in England. Old furniture, pictures, blackboards and books, flagstones and fires give relaxed and comfortable surroundings,whilst the lovely garden provides the perfect backdrop for lazy spring days.

Good to know about Moat

01732 882263

Reviews of Moat

Mike
02 January 2017
My Whitebait & Smoked haddock were very good. However, My wife's prawn cocktail was a disappointment being tasteless with no sauce. The roast beef dinner for my wife and daughter wa very poor. The beef was obviously not carved from a joint on the premises and not at all tender.

Ms/Mrs. Krysia K

Birthday Dinner
17 September 2013
This was a birthday meal for my elderly mother. Our food was OK, Beefeater-type standard. My mothers' sirloin steak, however was as tough as old boots, & was sent back 3 times. At no time did the waitress, or chef ask what the problem was, or show any concern. If it was my cooking called to question I'd be mortified and want to know exactly what the problem was. We shan't be returning

Other restaurants near Moat

You are requesting to book Moat for people on at