Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant

French

Call Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant to make a booking on:

About Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant

Restaurant Description

A well kept secret, Le Troisième Wine Bar and Restaurant is hidden in plain sight right in the very centre of London between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. It’s the ideal city dweller’s stop off, a warmly cosy restaurant but with a buzzy atmosphere and chic look. In fact, it’s not only the French menu that gives Le Troisième a very Parisian feel, but the relaxed service and unaffected styling that sets it apart from more consciously ‘overdone’ restaurants. A warm glow from large street facing windows invites you in to enjoy a glass of wine from the carefully put together list of French labels, a must before tackling the oh-so-tempting menu. Le Troisième’s food is as Gallic as a careless shrug, featuring all those wonderful favourites from moules to steak et frites. While the a la carte menu may be enjoyed at leisure, accompanied by a bottle of chilled Sancerre, the equally well presented and delicious pre-theatre selection is ideal for those passing through.

Good to know about Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant

French

Location for Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant

3 Panton Street, London, SW1Y 4DL

Reviews of Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant

29 December 2012

My mum and I were turned away from Le Troisieme today, as we only wanted a coffee – and apparently to drink at Le Troisieme, you also have to eat. Even if there is only one other table in an otherwise completely empty restaurant – a damning indictment on a Friday evening in bustling Leicester Square. The patron was very rude and inflexible. I won't be coming back or recommending this place to anyone. Update: I spoke to the restaurant to inform them I was about to write a negative review. They told me they didn't need my £2 for coffee and I should go to Caffe Nero up the road if I wanted a coffee. I thank them for their advice and I think I will do so in future.

Other restaurants near Le Troisieme Wine Bar & Restaurant