La Pampa Grill

South American, Argentinian

Call La Pampa Grill to make a booking on:

About La Pampa Grill

A place that pretty much does what it says on the tin, La Pampa cooks Argentinian grass-fed steak for hungry meat-eaters. The decor’s not so appealing, & the service –which can be at turns ‘grumpy’ & ‘unhelpful’ – sometimes leaves much to be desired, but there’s no question that for steak & chips this place is a great choice. Turn up at the right time for your booking, don’t stray from the steaks, & choose something suitably macho from Argentina to drink, & you should be fine. Only the brave or foolish try to stretch the formula. There’s a second branch at 4 Northcote Road, Clapham SW11 1NT (020 7924 1167).

Good to know about La Pampa Grill

South American, Argentinian

Location for La Pampa Grill

60 Battersea Rise, London, SW11 1EG

Opening Times of La Pampa Grill

Tues-Sat 6.30-11pm (Fri-Sat -11.30pm)

Reviews of La Pampa Grill

20 June 2013

All I wanted to have was an Argentinian Steak (medium). By the time the food landed on my table I was ready to go to bed without dinner. La Pampa is seriously understaffed or the staff they have, lack efficiency. Our table had a view of the kitchen and we could see the chef and his minions were staggering under the number of orders. The wait between the drinks, starters and then the main course was so long that we felt sorry for them and didn't order dessert! The steak was mediocre, or I was so tired of waiting by then that I didn't like it too much. What I liked best was their fried-in-their-skins wedges and salsa. I might have formed a bond with the salsa, as I picked at it while waiting for the main course.

Other restaurants near La Pampa Grill