Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street

Bars·
London, EC1A 9LA ·Website ·Call020 7329 9991

SquareMeal Review of Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street

City types considering swapping their financial careers for The X Factor or the pop charts could test out their vocal cords at Karaoke Box – a snazzy, subterranean singalong complex by Smithfield Market. This rabbit warren sees 16 private rooms on hand to guarantee maximum embarrassment or instant fame. Luckily there’s a good selection of Japanese-inspired cocktails if you need some Dutch courage beforehand or consolation after hitting a few bum notes – try sweet Tokyo, made with watermelon liqueur, peach purée & raspberry vodka. An assortment of sushi, finger food & pizzas named after starry singers (a slice of Rihanna, anyone?) are just a button-push away if you need to summon a kimono-clad waitress.

Bars

Mon-Sat 12N-3am

Reviews of Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street

Libby V

07 November 2012
I organised a trip here recently with some people from work, following a friend's glowing recommendation of its new décor and I must say that, despite any reservations I might have had, it was truly a fantastic night! They had every song that we wanted (unlike a previous disappointing visit to Lucky Voice) on their snazzy touch-screen TVs and luckily the booths are private so our screeches were kept well away from the public! I didn't get to try any of the food, but wish I had as the pizzas I saw others having looked delicious. However, we did try the cocktails (quite a few, just to be sure!) and they were all expertly made and good value. There also seemed to be a good selection of beers for the boys and I liked how they stuck to the Japanese theme, giving us the option of tempura nibbles and sake. All-in-all the buzzing atmosphere, attentive staff and cool interior made for an unforgettable night of karaoke!

Call Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street to make a booking on:

Other restaurants we like near Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street

The Fable
Chancery Lane

The Fable

The White Haus
Farringdon

The White Haus

Book Karaoke Box - Smithfield Street for people on at .